Recent content by DarkStorm

1. D

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

is there a way for bard epic to be clicks when shammy epic buff is on bard? not at home to copy paste the ini i been trying but no dice in my attemps.
  2. D

Silly, ridiculous, impossible request (but worth a try)

olihin use to be able to be bribed i got his email someweres. ill forward ya when i find it.
  3. D

scammed-Rhaylaz

Darkstorm: hey i have a 74 shaman i would like pl'd to 85 and 300 more aa can you quote me a price and when can you start? Rhaylaz :$250, $150 for the leveling and $100 for the AA's.I could start as soon as possible, I just finished up with my last order. Darkstorm: paypal work for you? if so...
  4. D

scammed-Rhaylaz

made every effort to rectify this. Rhaylaz will take your money and do nothing in return I see today his ad is in trash good luck to the persons who bought an account from him.
  5. D

to get enveloping chromascale cloak to buff prismatic ward do i want it to cast id number 102594 or do i just call it prismatic ward? also is there way to make it not cast in mid fight?
  6. D

Almost Free Powersource

works on pure ones also thanks for intel. /props
  7. D

can someone help me to get orb of the sky /call of sky working in downshifts plse?
  8. D

AFK Guide

murdunks
  9. D

MQ2Melee Monks

thx ice with above holyshits i been landing 63k kicks
  10. D

Mercenary bug

would be happy with getting mercs in to raid instances.
  11. D

*FAST* Xp Grind Spot - Instant Respawn

need the quest. to spawn mobs,
  12. D

Shroud AA Powerleveling - How To

try requesting it as 65 shroud then going down to 55.
  13. D

WickedSpeed

this working well so far no issues.
  14. D

WickedSpeed

I have few questions bout this plugin if ya dont mind. first speed 175 seem to be much slower then my default thought I red somewere in here thats default with all aa's an. 2nd when I run backwards ( I pull like this) it's slower then walk is there a way to increase backwards speed. without...