Recent content by cudacuf

1. cudacuf

Bitcoin

I know this is thread necromancy, but has anyone else read this thread recently and wanted to kick themselves in the ass?
  2. cudacuf

Service Ragefire PowerLeveling - 1-50 and more

**BUMP** Added AA PLing pricing.
  3. cudacuf

Service Ragefire PowerLeveling - 1-50 and more

Server(s): Ragefire Will MQ2 be used? Yes What plugins will be used by the Power Level Team? MQ2Melee What plugins will be used by the PL'ee? Yes Price and Specifics: Leveling 1-50 for a Krono Leveling 50-65 PM to discuss Leveling 20 AAs for a Krono Payment Methods Available: Paypal or...
  4. cudacuf

Question EQ + MMOBugs + Macbook Pro

I just went the BootCamp route. All is well.
  5. cudacuf

I've had it running with VMWare Fusion, but I've been reading on the forums that they have been banning people for using VMs. Just trying to figure out what my options are.
  6. cudacuf

I've been running on a Windows VM on my Mac, but it blows. Does anyone currently run EQ with MQ2 on a Mac using something like Wine or CrossOver? Just looking for some input.
  7. cudacuf

Limiting smartphone net access in a location

The schools my kids go to have a No Cell Policy where they are not allowed to use phones on school grounds. If they are caught, the phones are confiscated until the end of the day. Parents and students have to sign that the rules are understood.
  8. cudacuf

Router.... I need a new one, any suggestions?

If you can hold out at all, Samsung has recently developed a 60 GHz WiFi capable of 4.6 Gbps. Should be available in a few months.
  9. cudacuf

EQ Landmark

Yeah. I still don't see where it says a 2014 release.
  10. cudacuf

EQ Landmark

I haven't seen anywhere (or at Fan Faire) that a release date of 2014 would happen for EQ Next. Do you have a link?
  11. cudacuf

Healthiest EQ Servers

Xegony and Xegony
  12. cudacuf

Jeebus, HOW do you get to Pillars of Alra from Resplendent Temple??!!

On your maps, set your height filters to 10 min and 110 max.
  13. cudacuf

Solt gear unlocked?

Well, there was this one thing...
  14. cudacuf

Holyshit/downshit question

You could use MQ2Events instead. Just as another option.