Recent content by Coranda

1. C

MQ2Melee not working?

*shrug* I unloaded and loaded it a couple of times and it appears to be working now.
  2. C

MQ2Melee not working?

I've recently started playing EQ again and I'm using MQNext but it doesn't appear that MQ2Melee is working. The plugin loads - however if I use any /melee command I see "That is not a valid command. Please use /help" in the everquest main chat window. Is there another command I need to use for...
  3. C

Are bans still happening?

Thanks again. I guess I’ll continue to play the way I have been and if I get suspended or banned then I’ll move on. I like EQ but I can’t play it anymore without MQ2/MQNext.
  4. C

Thank you, although that was not the answer I was hoping for. What’s considered smart. I’m assuming not using active plugins, anything beyond that? Are they detecting MQ and randomly banning people? Or is the thought that they’re able to detect active plugins? I’ve seen a few people say that...
  5. C

I took a break form EQ at the end of last year and I'm itching to come back. Today I've been reading that folks were getting suspended earlier in the year. Is that still happening?
  6. C

Making Use of the /notify and ingame windows

Thanks htw - I wouldn't have thought of that but it makes sense
  7. C

Making Use of the /notify and ingame windows

I've been playing around with a trade skill macro. In the trade skill window there is a textbox where you can enter in the recipe or part of the name that you want to find. I've been trying to use notify to update the text in this box and I have yet to succeed. I've tried the newvalue...
  8. C

Odd behavior

Not sure what changed, maybe the mini update but everything is working again.
  9. C

Odd behavior

Today everything is working as expected - maybe the mini update addressed the issue.
  10. C

Odd behavior

I'm experiencing issues today with some scripts that I've been using for awhile. While troubleshooting it seems one sub in one of my include files isn't working as expected. I created a new macro to test the sub in the include file and it's working. The sub should behave or perform the same...
  11. C

NearestSpawn not working for npc

I have a script which I've been using for a few weeks. I'm having an issue in the script where it tries to find my next target. I'm using ${NearestSpawn[npc].ID} which is returning the id for a mob for which I don't want to fight. I'm doing ${NearestSpawn[npc].Next.ID} to get the next npc but...