Recent content by Ccomp5950

1. C

Cheating warning!

It's times like these I wish Daybreak was a publicly traded company. I'd love to track their stock as their membership drops should they go through with their threats.
  2. C

Getting the best from my tank

You can use MQ2Melee to handle that. holyflag0=1 holyflag1=1 holyflag2=1 holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reprove]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<65 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /disc Reprove holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Grelleth's...
  3. C

thoughts and experiences with an unconventional tank

Monks have no real means of gaining agro except through DPS, that said a wizard merc in burn mode will wind up tanking more than the monk. Well geared and AA'ed monks can tank well, namers might be a problem but for trash monks can easily get the job done. My current setup is mnk/shm/brd I've...
  4. C

How to drop your IQ by 1,000 points in 5 seconds

90% of a joke is it's delivery. So I'd give you 5%
  5. C

new expansion

Reading it, it appears they are probably going to nerf the epic 2.0 but add in items that do about the same thing.
  6. C

Pull.mac

You can figure out where a mac is by typing /echo ${Me.WITGHVFEHIE} (or something not a valid part of ${Me} will see an error that tells you the exact location the mac is in. Once you know that you can check what the hell is wrong by checking for bad loops / unexpected variables / flags for...
  7. C

Some questions for r/l believers

Your friend believes in the rapture. Essentially there are many many different theories on how revelations is supposed to play out but no one knows. The viewpoint that believers will be wisked away before the world truely goes to hell is a new one and not supported by the bible at all...
  8. C

Dueling pets no longer working?

MQ2melee is built in to not do pvp, it's a safety measure built in by the original author to prevent automated pvp bots. /melee plugin=0 will turn it off without unloading the plugin, otherwise /plugin MQ2melee unload
  9. C

Aggro meter

This is one of those things that isn't documented too well. Before I asked in IRC I used ${Window[GroupWindowSomethingOrOther].Child[blahblah].Text} to get that information. I'm at work but you might try ${Group.Member[1].PctAggro} or some combination of the examples above to see what the...
  10. C

Aggro meter

I think with XTarget you have to do. ${Me.XTarget[1].Spawn.PctAggro}
  11. C

Terry Goodkind / Robert Jordan

I just finished book 6 of my re-read of Wheel of Time. I remember slugging it through the next 3 books before I felt the series picked back up. Though in Robert Jordan's defense it was pretty tough to top the battle of Dumai's Wells, I don't think he really beat it until ~book 9-10 . Last...
  12. C

Anyway to aggro a whole zone without leaving your spot?

a_decaying_skeleton22 says, 'Obama may have ruined your lands but he won't ruin mine!' a_deathfist_pawn05 says, '#*@# teabaggers, can't we keep politics out of this? Everyone, get em!"
  13. C

June 19 2013 Patch Notes

Nope, this big red banner at the top doesn't mean anything at all.
  14. C

anyone know whats up eq?

Sorry, I accidentally the whole server.
  15. C

*Rant on*

I have quite a few thoughts on all this...hey...wait a minute. Nevermind, this conversation was over before it started.