Recent content by bubdog

1. B

wierd client lag

How long has the problem been happening? Do you run different ui's on each account? Have you checked to make sure all memory settings in eq are the same on each box ? Ive seen had this happen to me a few times in the past and it is usually one of those three things. Since its only happening...
  2. B

The Name Game!

I call him poncho via the first pick and grumpy after viewing the second so grumpy poncho !
  3. B

shocking story extreme parenting

My home town to this is just sick
  4. B

EQBCS question.

Its easier to connect using the routers internal ip address for the machine you will be hosting the bc server on
  5. B

E-Book Suggestions

Legacy of the Aldenata Is a great series buy john ringo The Osserian Saga Buy david forbes is also very good imo the legends of drizzt Buy R.A Salvotre if you havent heard of it or read it was slow at first but very good
  6. B

Anyone heard of this site?

Better to just let him stay and mark his account under his name when he posts then to ban him and let him just remake a new sn. Either way if he is persistent he can still get a new account no matter what r devs here or mod do
  7. B

Anyone heard of this site?

You sir are a moron. To help you feel better about yourself please view the following video and try to keep up with it it is at about the height of your brains working function :P YouTube - Retarded Running Horse (Original)
  8. B

Ranger Burn

Its the call proc line but my prefrence is that over epic unless its a raid burn
  9. B

Fantasy Week 5

Been a rough year for injuries so far for sure i lost all 3 of my backs last week and this week to injury
  10. B

Fkin Vroom

As a guy that has installed and repaired transmissions for a good majority of his adult life i can safely tell you stick over slap stick any day. Dipo's or slapsticks as most people call them will do more harm than good to your traney there actually made to cause more gear dmg to automatics so...
  11. B

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

During one of the panels someone randomly walked up and asked the devs . When are yall going to grow a set of balls and punish guilds that exploit things.
  12. B

Video cards

Anyone know of any good cards in the 50 to 80 range mine went out and i need one asap but im broke atm. I had an 8800 gtx 768 so im assuming i wont get anything close to comparable
  13. B

Help- Is this a WoW Scam?!

In all my time playing wow back int he days i have never seen a battle whatever it was link i would goto the actually wow website which is where i changed my infos/checked them i would go there and get into live chat and give them the link but imo its a scam
  14. B

Car Advice

Well imo it depends on how much you want out of the car you looking for everyday driver with abit of gittey up or just something to have fun with sport around in ? I would go with the mazda in either case if your not mechanically inclined because it is already turboed and you can just add a...
  15. B

Debate-Teen punched in face by cop?

If this was a 19 year old trailer trash redneck girl we wouldn't even hear about it. The officer did nothing wrong imo all they did buy acting the fools was instigate the situation they should have been raised better. This falls in line imo with the whine cry baby shit that keeps getting are...