Recent content by bt54

1. B

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

MMOBugs10 seems to not be working again
  2. B

using /pick for the whole group kicks EQ sometimes

/noparse /bcga //docommand /timed ${Math.Calc[5+${Math.Rand[5]}].Int} /pick 1 Might not be totally working code but you get the idea and can adpapt it
  3. B

Well the "Anything Can Happen" promo sure proved true huh.... Hopefully it all works out soon!
  4. B

Something up? Seems most if not all servers are out of plat atm
  5. B

Shaman help

Noticed today that neither spell nor aa ae slows seem to be firing.
  6. B

How to keep Bot from changing spell numbers for If

Well both debuffs mentioned are aa so I cant memorize them in any order heh. When I get some free time though I can mess around with the Beta.
  7. B

How to keep Bot from changing spell numbers for If

Ok every time I start up it reassigns all the spell numbers. A sudo example of: Debuff1=Malo Debuff2=Slow The next time I start up Debuff1=Slow Debuff2=Malo This is murder on if checks DebuffIf1= is now not valid for its last use Having to renumber the if checks constantly is a huge pain...
  8. B

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I noticed today why the Shaman gift line is not firing. It is set up as a nuke but it is a nuke that targets the tank. When bot.mac worked I had it set as a MainTankBuff with an aggro check and !${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} Hope that helps get it fixed. Also I noticed that it has pause and...
  9. B

MMOBugs10 seems to be non-functional again... Can it be re-enabled or any other codes?
  10. B

MQ2Targets questions

Ok from searching: [The Guild Lobby] spawn0=guild|notify|sound|4|priority|2 spawn1=corpse|notify|priority|3 spawn2=Magus Alaria|notify|priority|1 I am trying to check for guild in [all] spawn0 with guild it reports npcs which is not desireable spawn0=guild|pc|notify|sound|4|priority|2 That...
  11. B

PLUGIN REQUEST

downshit2=/if (${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dragorn].ID}) /removebuff "Illusion: Dragorn" That is what I use for the dragorn illusion to keep the buff but drop the illusion. You can do that same thing with a mount, famliar or any split buff.
  12. B

MQ2Events and bc window

Ok I can't figure out wtf happened. I Used to have it working where a bct would /beep with events. Also had a say relay working with a random delay to enter instances etc. That all stopped working a few months ago and nothing I try seems to work. I just simply cannot get events to read the bc...
  13. B

They ever gonna raise the 2 million PP Bazaar limit?

Who said anything about simple? I pointed out that support for over 2 mil already exists in the game. The Bazaar however does not make use of it. Basically they didn't need to create support in the game for amounts over 2 mil. They need to make the Bazaar itself use that code. I agree a fix...
  14. B

You can transfer over 2 mil with the parcel system... The same parcel system that delivers your bazaar purchase if you are not in the bazaar. So I can send the pp to somebody and they can send me an item via the parcel system and I can send more than 2 mill too. I can trade more than 2 mil to...
  15. B

Well proof that it can be done is inventory and bank windows that already handle more than 2 million. It is just their willingness to do so.