Recent content by Blue_Wizard

1. Blue_Wizard

Tradeskills to 300

Broiled Raxil Fish is a good recipe for lvling up trophy 415 skill. Can farm them in Beast's Domain and the other mats can be bought. Also a good candidate for DotC work.
  2. Blue_Wizard

Tradeskills to 300

Thisw is a reply to a post I made back in Oct 2014
  3. Blue_Wizard

Heat vision

One of the things I really miss about old EQ... is that as a mage you could summon heatstones and coldstones. What is better is that if you were a human without any special vision... you could equip a heatstone in your ammo slot then replace it with a coldstone and voila! you had ultra vision...
  4. Blue_Wizard

Very Small Stone Tear

I parked my to0n in the middle of the Arena and edited the botmac so my character would not move at all... and just pulled. Got lots of global drops too.
  5. Blue_Wizard

Bot Macro

Nvm Working. Pulled a no0b move and was trying to start it in PoK. Now to adjust all these wonderful conditions on my wiz and enc.
  6. Blue_Wizard

Bot Macro

Working? This macro even working anymore... returning player and my toon wont do shit. I've updated everything.
  7. Blue_Wizard

Eqbcs Help

Nevermind Nevermind it all clicked in an epiphany. Opened new rule for incoming TCP in server computer's firewall for port 2112. Set all port forwarding to 2112 : [2112-2112] [TCP] [192.168.2.x] [2112-2112] Had box comp (sans server) connect EQBC using /bccmd connect X.X.X.X...
  8. Blue_Wizard

Eqbcs Help

port forwarding Just got new router and it wont let me connect two comps the old fashioned way i.e. /bccmd connect 192.168.2.3 Looking into my router settings it has a virtual server set up... Really the only way to do any kind of forwarding on this router.. it does also have a dmz option...
  9. Blue_Wizard

MMOLoader Download

Working now... one thing though... I entered my login info incorrectly while in the dark... when the invalid info box came up and I clicked ok... it shut down the loader... and since I had save password checked it just fell into a vicious circle of bad info crash... I was able to sidestep...
  10. Blue_Wizard

MMOLoader Download

getting this error now ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at MMOLoader.MainForm.GetProcessorID() at   .() at   .(Object , EventArgs ) at   .(Object , KeyPressEventArgs ) at...
  11. Blue_Wizard

MMOLoader Download

same error trying to load mq2 on a second comp and getting same error... installs then brings up the login window but gives that error when I try to login. I unstalled .net framework then installed .net framework 4 stand alone from the link... using windows 7 and still getting the same error...
  12. Blue_Wizard

Arx Mentis Event #3: Principal Vicarum Nomia

Caster on golems.. melee on specs... chanters aoe and single stunning skels... on second phase we have everyone on top of the little ramps or above the door to avoid the blob... have named being tanked on the right side of the alcove opposite side of the room from doorway.... enchanters...
  13. Blue_Wizard

Trade skill path for smithing and tailoring.

Here goes Ok here is the secret to TS that I discovered a long time ago... First: Get your Salvage AA maxed. Second: Get your skill to 100, do your Apprentice Trophy quest, then put it in your bag or in the bank. Third: Find a combine that is a relatively difficult one that uses as few...
  14. Blue_Wizard

upgrading Mage pets

. Personally like how pets are doing... now if they would only beef up player character tanks.