Recent content by alez

1. alez

Classic spell icon files

No I definitely noticed it and appreciated it. I truly hate change when I have learned something. Therefore, I am keeping the classic ;)
  2. alez

MQ2 MMOBugs - Base Plugins Free To Use

Will eqmac ever be updated further? I have had a question in for a week now and a second question asked. Neither answered. What about the users who are paying for their subscription and only using EQMac version like myself?
  3. alez

Macros

I understand. However, I felt it would be easier to find the couple that work than ask about the dozens of others I’ve tested. Either a plugin is missing, a call errors out, always something. Problem is that I have tried dozens and none work other than a small one that handles skill ups...
  4. alez

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Wanted to also post here as I’m not sure where I need to post... Bazaar search crashes and right click spell mem crashes. Are we certain the newest compile is available? It says those were fixed - mine says no updates.
  5. alez

Bazaar Crash

Using the bazaar - upon selecting race or changing things - I crash. Happens every time eqemu is running. Any ideas? Additionally, right click spell memming causes a crash every time. Says those were fixed by EQmule however that was prior to your last update.(htw) Are you sure you updated the...
  6. alez

Macros

Anyone have any macros for automating things like healing or bard kiting? Just wondering because every macro I try fails...
  7. alez

EQMac - Map

After installing those files, it loads my character and MQ2 is injected. However, when I try to click play - it crashes. Any other ideas?
  8. alez

Links to UI Files

htw: Currently the Nemesis UI files are showing invalid redirect. Do you know where I could download those?
  9. alez

EQMac - Map

Yeah, That’s odd - considering I deleted EQ, reinstalled. Deleted the MMOBugs install and reinstalled it as well. I will check this - it could just be that. Thanks for the quick response. Also: Not sure if you’re following the release thread on the sticky. Is that a possibility of adding...
  10. alez

Titanium MQ2 Release

Ah that may be the issue. I’ll try and update this.
  11. alez

How To Play On EQMac On PC Client - Al'Kabor - Free To Play - Download Client

FYI: It does work great, there is an issue with the map. Also, I had asked in the other thread but I wanted to know if it was possible to change run speeds on here? Is there a possibility of getting that plugin?
  12. alez

EQMac - Map

Guys, On EQMac - I am getting error string unknown when trying to pull up the map. The window comes up but it says string unknown in the bottom corner. Any ideas?
  13. alez

Titanium MQ2 Release

Seem to be running into the same issue on Titanium.
  14. alez

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Is it possible to add a couple plugins? MQ2Timestamp / MQ2SpeedUtils or wicked speed? If not - is there a specific version for this? If so, I can compile it and add it in (as long as there is nothing special about the MMOBugs compilation) *Edit: Wanted to note that I realized a couple of my...
  15. alez

How To Play On EQMac On PC Client - Al'Kabor - Free To Play - Download Client

Yeah that’s what I meant. Good deal, thanks so much.