Macros

alez

Reaction score
Anyone have any macros for automating things like healing or bard kiting? Just wondering because every macro I try fails...

There are so many macros here that cover so many things. You may have better luck posting your issues in the thread with the macro you are trying which won't work. People are more likely to assist you that way, I'd guess.

I understand. However, I felt it would be easier to find the couple that work than ask about the dozens of others I’ve tested.

Either a plugin is missing, a call errors out, always something. Problem is that I have tried dozens and none work other than a small one that handles skill ups. Looking for a bard / monk / cleric macro - just to assist and help me play.

plugin mq2bot takes care of that

If a plugin is missing, you can simply load the plugin by using "/plugin <plugin name>" without the <>'s.

But as dealings said, MQ2Bot should take care of what it appears you're looking for.

Ya, well... no mq2bot for mac emu, for sure. Have you tried afcleric? I could see just how old of one I could dig up if whichever one you find floating around doesn't.

htw

Damn, my bad, didn't realize this was eqmac forum. Didn't even know one existed here!

I made this for someone on THF EMU server which I believe uses the UF build. This is just a simple auto engage macro with an INI. Uses the Xtarget window to decide to engage or not. engages based on health. AssistTarget should probably be renamed to follow around target when camp is turned off.

Makes an INI: Assist_${Me.Name}.ini

not much, but all I've really done on the EMU line of things.

Attachments

• Assist.mac
    4.7 KB · Views: 9
Thanks Chat, we can put that in as UF or higher, sound cool? (XT was only added when UF released)

htw

I'm not sure what datatypes/members are available on that version of EQ. But if we're lucky then my data.mac will work for that build.

If you run this macro and post the data.ini I can see the datatypes and their members for the build of MQ2 you are using. All the datatypes are coded in advance for this copy of the macro. So hopefully it can shed some light on the information available for use to code macros.

Attachments

• data.mac
    2.1 KB · Views: 4