Recent content by Aekron

1. A

Plugin Docrack not working

Ok thank you will wait for update :)
  2. A

I am not on mount, I get error message when i log into game without mount. And due to this I cannot use skills when mounted.
  3. A

Hi :) Having issue with docrack a fewmount skills & hide/beg not working. Getting an error message : Crack error, zero address entry detected for AFewMountSkills (same for HideBeg) Anyway to fix this?
  4. A

Beta compiles - First timer

Is there a beta compile around? It does not crash when loading beta but it's not working either (like melee, autoskills etc).
  5. A

Question Disconnects to server select

Hey, Heard some people had the issue so maybe they can tell me the fix. Since several weeks now if I ever crash on a character something will corrupt it's ini files. This means everytime I relog said character I will after a few seconds get "You have been disconnected" and punted to server...
  6. A

April 19th patch

Same thing happens when clicking backstab. New option auto activate backstab on = crash // off = crash. MQ2Melee unloaded = crash MQ2Autoskills unloaded = crash Going to unload all plugins then reload 1 by 1 check if I can pinpoint it.
  7. A

Shaman holy/downshit

Preincarnation is still not working. I tried to change with preincarnation II and the alt activate as I have the AA also but nope... downflag#=1 also... downshit0=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID}) /casting 79697|ammo downshit1=/if...
  8. A

Shaman holy/downshit

Hello, Setting up a new box shaman so looking for any good holy and downshits. I have set up a few myself for buffs mainly. Problem I have is with these ones: I also suppose I can remove the moving / invis parts since I have a downshit if covering that + afk + rez + lobby? Thanks
  9. A

Megadeath Achievement

Looking into starting that. Any .mac (without warp etc) just a zone per zone? Dont wanna get caught taking time to do it but overnight progress would help. Also pointers / lists of zones to do it fastest?
  10. A

bazaar.mac

I was wondering if there would be a working bazaar.mac. I downloaded the lastest one posted in this thread, it does search the items but either doesn't set any price or prices to 0cp. Thank you
  11. A

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Another issue: On one of my characters only if a spell is not already memed I get the error message : You do not seem to have that spell memorized. Fixed!
  12. A

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Hi, Just returned to the game and my downshits do not work anymore. Example: downshit5=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && !${Me.Buff[Hastening of Prokev Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /casting "Hastening of Prokev Rk. II" Gem11 In game I get: DoCommand...
  13. A

Trouble logging-in one account of 6!

I have the same issue. All accounts work fine besides 1. The one not working doesn't work whenever trying to bypass launchpad that being any computer, IS, winEQ or just the patchme workaround. It is just impossible for me to get in game unless using the launchpad. Been a month and still...
  14. A

Mq2 Melee question

Thanks a lot, will check it out today!