MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Luckily my starters have been healthy, i've been using the wire mostly to keep you assholes from using them against me. I'm really thin at WR now, hopefully torrey can step it up.

Also, people are going to start clinching playoff spots this week. I think Bug Busters has clinched, I'm one win away (or a loss from NGB and SCREWBALLS).

NGB, SCREWBALLS, and myself are all in the hunt for the 3rd and 4th (i'mintheclubright, should he lose out, would compete as well).

Good luck!

Luckily my starters have been healthy, i've been using the wire mostly to keep you assholes from using them against me. I'm really thin at WR now, hopefully torrey can step it up.

Also, people are going to start clinching playoff spots this week. I think Bug Busters has clinched, I'm one win away (or a loss from NGB and SCREWBALLS).

NGB, SCREWBALLS, and myself are all in the hunt for the 3rd and 4th (i'mintheclubright, should he lose out, would compete as well).

Good luck!

Hoping not to lose out, but thanks and gl.

I'm out for sure... but as usual I'm looking to fuck up someones day!!!

at least you have the 49ers this year!

Those 49ers do confuse me. Just like the Jets. One makes a change that was sorta un needed while the other one refuses too.

Who would have thought that Drew Brees would be out scored by the Saints Defense this week. Wow did all of the main fantasy starters for the Saints and Falcons suck this week.

How about them 49ers and Jets!

One made a change lost, other made a change and won!

ugh. i was up by 1 point at the half. stupid eli.

That's rough Rob. I don't see you not making the playoffs though. Only spot 4 is up for grabs and that looks to be between:

Screwballs (wins and he's in spot 4)

Datsukian Dekes (needs to Win and Screwballs to lose plus score more points than NGB with 33 points to spare)

NGB (needs to Win and Screwballs to lose and score 33 more points than Datsukian Dekes or score more than Georgia Meltonians with 24 points to spare)

Georgia Meltonians (needs to Win and Screwballs to lose and score 24 more points than NGB)

The Datsukian Dekes and Georgia Meltonians is going to be a huge game. Screwballs and Team Wide Right is also a big game. If Team Wide Right is to have a huge game, now's the time to do it and play spoiler.

Last edited:
Team Wide Right.

Mark Sanchez (terrible and might not even play) and start Russel Wilson (has been playing really well)

Bench Jordy Nelson (Hurt and not playing) and start either Kendall Wright or Josh Gordon

Bench Tim Jennings and play D'Qwell Jackson or someone better off the waiver.

Last edited:
Team Wide Right.

Mark Sanchez (terrible and might not even play) and start Russel Wilson (has been playing really well)

Bench Jordy Nelson (Hurt and not playing) and start either Kendall Wright or Josh Gordon

I hope he makes these changes. If hes MIA maybe JJ can make those changes?

What a terrible week for me. I am super glad this was a throw away week and not the first week in the playoffs.

Screwballs I can't tell you how much I regret that Andy Dalton trade. Going to enact some revenge by send you packing this week.

Man, I wish it started last week. I put up 166.2 points! I think that may be the most of the year.

Team Wide Right.

I made those changes... was going to anyways, even though I'm dead last I still enjoy checking the stats..... I put up 96 points but, got SMOKED!

Team Wide Right.

I made those changes... was going to anyways, even though I'm dead last I still enjoy checking the stats..... I put up 96 points but, got SMOKED!

Thanks for playing and making the changes. You would think when a team (Seatle) scores 58 total points the QB (Russel Wilson) would have had more points than 7.5....

Anyways I just didn't want to play against Screwballs as he's been red hot lately. Plus Andy Dalton is playing against the lame Philly defense and should have a monster game, only to upset me more.