|Uses INI File||No|
MQ2MMOWarp allows you to move around the zone without running
See this forum post regarding the risks of active hacks.
To enable edit macroquest.ini
find the line that says
change it to
Then reload mmoloader
- /warp target Warps to your target
- /warp rtarget Warps a small random distance & direction from your target
- /warp item Warps to your targeted item
- /warp s Warps to zones succor point
- /succor zones to the zones succor point
/warp [(s)uccor|last|loc <y x z>|dir <distance>|(t)arget [(n|rtarget <maxdist>|s|e|w) distance]|wp <wp name>]
- /warp t - Warps to Current Target
- /warp t e 5 - Warps 5 units East of target(can use any direction and number)
- /warp rt - Warps a random direction from, and random 2-10 units distance from Current Target
- /warp rt 25- Warps a random direction from, and random 2-25 units distance from Current Target
- /warp s - Warps To Succor Point
- /zwarp - Warps Vertically - Setgrav 0 before going higher then 200 units. Most zones are only 3000-5000 units high.
- /waypoint add <waypoint name> - Adds Warp Waypoint
- /exactloc - Gives Your Characters Exact Location
- /setgrav - Sets Zone Gravity
- /warp return - Returns you to where you were before you warped
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.