|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2CharNotes lets you add a PC or NPC comment to a character. When active, It scans any new spawns, and all spawns upon zoning in, for any comments you have saved in MQCharNotes.ini. It will display these comments in the MQChat window upon spawn or zone if anyone zones in or is currently in zone when you enter. It will display the current targeted player or NPC comment in the HUD.
- /charnote Displays commands and usage info in MQ2 window.
- /charnote comment Adds a note for your current target that will be displayed in your hud or chat window.
- /charnote -delete Will delete the note for your current target.
- /charnotepos x y Changes the location of the note in your hud.
Target any mob or PC,
- /charnote This mob is known to have a 5K AOE.
This will add a note for the mob you have targeted and will show up in your hud or chatwindow depending on ini settings.
To delete this note target the mob again and type the following,
- /charnote delete
MQ2CharNotes provides configuration
[Config] CharNotesPosX=200 CharNotesPosY=170 ShowInChat=on ShowInHUD=on MaxNotes=200 [SPAWNS] Name1=a rat Note1=THIS MOB IS GIMP
- CharNotesPosX: Current HUD X-Axis Location
- CharNotesPosY: Current HUD Y-Axis Location
- ShowInChat: Toggle Showing Comments in Chat
- ShowInHud: Toggle Showing Comments on HUD
- MaxNotes: Maximum Number of Possible Comments
- Name#: Name of mob.
- Note#: Note for the mob of the corresponding name#
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.