|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2Bandolier allows you to save item sets to an INI file and easily exchange between different sets of items with MQ2Exchange including weapons and also any other inventory slot.
- /createset setname # Create a bandolier set with the setname and slot #, more slots can be used by adding a space then the next slot #.
- /deleteset setname Delete a bandolier set named setname.
- /equipset setname Equip a saved bandolier. MQ2Exchange is required to be loaded for this to work.
Assuming you have your shield equiped, type the following.
- /createset shield 14
This will create a bandolier named shield saving the item id that is in the secondary slot(14). Now you may put a weapon in and save it likewise.
- /createset weapons mainhand offhand
As you can see you can also refer to the slots as their names to save the currently equiped item id to the ini file. To switch between them type
- /equipset shield
- /equipset weapons
MQ2Bandolier puts all of your saved bandoliers into an ini file, here is a sample of what one might look like.
[test] 13=39240 14=71669 [testsettwo] 13=39240
- [test]: The bandolier set name.
- #: Slot number equals to the item id saved for that slot.
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.