Buying WTB Raid Power gearing

neknet

Greenman
Reaction score
WTB Raid Power gearing up to $4000

Greeting high end guilds that are farming TBL raids. I am looking to pay $200 Each for up to 17 Exultant Inhabited Muhbis'. For all the items that is a potential $3400 dollar payout. Plus a $600 dollar bonus for all raid achievements. Can switch muhbis for tank/knight non-visible items from GMM raids. I will transfer to your server temporarily if needed. I can paypal or venmo to the designated recipient of the money. Will pay as we go. Possibly your normal raid times are out of scope of my play time so can provide account details in that case. PM me if you can provide this service.:eek:

Last edited:
Please have your entire guild in agreement before reaching out to me. 4k can do a lot of things for a guild. Can provide a heck of a party for fan fair meetups. Can buy the expansion for an entire guild. Can buy headphones, keyboards, or other accessories for an entire guild. Among a bunch of other possibilities. You should be in agreement as a guild to provide this type of service otherwise it can destroy a guild.

people dont pay that kind of money for FV server i dont think

I wasn't interested in his/her money, just looking at making the suggestion that if he/she was willing to spend that kind of money people trade krono for gear quite a bit on FV and he's/she's willing to go that route it would likely be both cheaper for him/her and provide him/her a way to renew the gear on the upcoming expansion once people start marketing that raid gear.

It's interesting to see someone offering this much to be sure. I was just curious if he/she's considered FV.

I wasn't interested in his/her money, just looking at making the suggestion that if he/she was willing to spend that kind of money people trade krono for gear quite a bit on FV and he's/she's willing to go that route it would likely be both cheaper for him/her and provide him/her a way to renew the gear on the upcoming expansion once people start marketing that raid gear.

It's interesting to see someone offering this much to be sure. I was just curious if he/she's considered FV.

I was thinking the same thing. Lots of money with a new expansion coming up but to each his own I guess.

Still looking to do this if ya can provide this service please PM me.

Bump

Bumping up. Still looking for this service before the next expansion. Make your raid force an easy 4k