Will pay a krono for a good bard dps bot macro or whatever for mq2bot.

ceritus

Premium Member
Reaction score
bard melee bots

Would really like 4 versions that can be toggled off and on.

One with the most current songs (RoS) for melee groups with bellow and vanglorious shouts always used

Another for a caster group with bellow and vang shout always being used.

2 others the same as the first 2 but that utilize alliance of sticks and stones for each version

-----was original question but thanks to some amazing replies I don't think I need these anymore.----

Last edited:
melee holyflags gets that done
simplest assist macro is all u need or an assist hotkey for more control on raids etc (recommend turn off moveutils so he doesnt go charging)
dont use twist anymore imo use medley

Devestator's bardbot or KA. Create 4 different ini's. Run the ini for w/e situation arises.

To give you an example, I have a wizard ini setup for 95 105 110, 3 different inis. Now I can delevel my wizard to PL and then just use the ini I need for the appropriate level. Or vice versa, create inis for different levels and when the character reaches that level I run that ini. W/e your situation thats the best way to approach it imo - by creating multiple ini configs.

Last edited:
Or just have 4 spell sets and change your spell set whenever you want something different. mq2bot just uses whatever you have set anyway.