why dont rh autoassist like it spose to?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool26

Reaction score
i have it set to autoassist have checked multipul times... everything is fine but that.......well seems to be.....

Code:
[General]
Version=6.0
AutoHideSneak=FALSE
AutoAssist=TRUE
MainAssist=
AssistPercentage=90
AutoEvade=FALSE
AutoNinjaMode=DROPABLE
AutoNinjaDistance=200
LeashHolder=Nobody
LeashLength=200

not my day for MQ :( :mad:

I've had the same problems today. It worked fine yesterday...

this isnt my day. cant seem to figure anything out today.

it done this first time i used it since i started playing again....then it worked for a lil while now it wont work again....

i done like it said in manual to make a hot button for

/assist MA
/echo Seeking a Victim...

that works fine...but why wont it do it its self lol pain in the ass to go back to window just to do that...when ya 4boxing on same comp lol.......

:( :( :( :(

I have always had a hotkey for this.

Setup on your rogue /addmaster <name>

Set the name to your main toon.

Set a hotkey on your rogue to assist.

then set a hoetkey on your main to /tell <rogue> /keypress <number which assist button is on rogue>

Simple ! :)

sweet thanks i did not know how to do that :)

Thanks alot

kool26 said:
this isnt my day. cant seem to figure anything out today.

it done this first time i used it since i started playing again....then it worked for a lil while now it wont work again....

i done like it said in manual to make a hot button for

/assist MA
/echo Seeking a Victim...

that works fine...but why wont it do it its self lol pain in the ass to go back to window just to do that...when ya 4boxing on same comp lol.......

:( :( :( :(

it does do it itself.....

you dont have autoassist turned on to a %. Want the rogue to assist MA at 98%? have to turn it on. Think its something like /autoassist (Mains name) 98

Code:
AutoAssist=TRUE
MainAssist=
AssistPercentage=90

i do have it set just back spaced ma's name out...on above post

unload and reload moveutils then restart /mac rh

sometimes moveutils freaks out and causes autoassist to break till reloaded.

I promise you auotassist with RH works. I use it frequently.

i have always had a problem with RH assisting if the MA has not been hit by a spell or melee yet. No matter what setting i try it just wont attack until ma take dmg or spell. so what i do is just hit attack and then he goes into attack and works great

Necroman

Pepper said:
unload and reload moveutils then restart /mac rh

sometimes moveutils freaks out and causes autoassist to break till reloaded.

I promise you auotassist with RH works. I use it frequently.

must be nice tried what ya said still dont work :mad:

One cause of autoassist and autoattack failing is the stickdist being set too low (for the mob that's a good thing but for the tank you want it much larger, reset both values) or targetswitching being off. If you want your rogue to finish off the mob while dealing with another pull or an add thats a good thing, but if the assist is targeting mobs on the map standing near the rogue while trying to make a decision, sometimes the correct one will not get targeted.

STICKDIST

Syntax:
/stickdist <range_to_target> <range_to_tank>

Description:
With this command, you can regulate how close you must be to both your current target or the main assist in order to continue (or begin) autosticking to a given target. If you find yourself farther than the specified range to target or you've wandered farther than the specified range to your tank/mainassist, you will stop sticking to the target. This command is mostly useful to prevent you from chasing down runners when the main assist does not (or should not) as well as not running after mobs that recently gated far, far away.

Examples:
Set the maximum distance you'll pursue a mob at to 50 feet and the maximum "wander" distance from the tank to 100 feet:
/stickdist 50 100

Another solution since you are leashing yourself to a location, is to bring your pulls much closer to the rogue as you may just not be close enough. With a leash of 200 as per your ini, I would set the stickdist mob range to 250 and the tank range to 1000 or more.

Another cause is the DYNAGGRO command, which if your rogue happened to take any damage during a fight while begin to gradually wait longer to assist and attack. This can crap out sometimes, and I recommend leaving this off at all times. Pick a fixed percent.

Looked over your settings and you don't have autostick on, so its not going to move unless you turn that on. Also since you aren't tanking I don't understand why autoevade would be false.

[General]
Version=6.0
AutoStick=TRUE
AutoAssist=TRUE
MainAssist=Yourtank
AssistPercentage=90
AutoPickPocket=TRUE
DynamicCloseness=FALSE
Closeness=60
StickRangeToTarget=300
StickRangeToTank=10000
TargetSwitching=TRUE

With a leash of 200 as per your ini, I would set the stickdist mob range to 250 and the tank range to 1000 or more.

tried this didnt seem to have an effect at all.....the reason i have that stuff turned off is iam using on a bard atm....to wich got me thinking would twist have anything to do with it... also with my recent try toon did assist 1 time..out of 6 pulls or so...

Figured it out,,,

:) it is cause of twist...so anyway to get it rh to work with twist so that it assist correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.