Which EQUI file am I looking for?

louzer

Premium Member
Reaction score
When you're assigned to a mission in TBM zoning into that mission requires you to click an object (diamond, skull, etc.). When you click that object a box pops up displaying:

Where Would You Like To Go?
You have a heroic adventure. Would you like to travel to that adventure, or continue on to the zone?

Adventure (or) Zone

I'm trying to figure out the command to click those buttons (Adventure or Zone) i.e. /notify confirmationdialogbox yes_button leftmouseup

If I could just find the EQUI file it originates from, I could figure it out. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks all!

I have the following. I think one of them works.

Code:
/if ((${CheckForRez} || ${AutoAccept}) && ${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /call TakeRez
/if (${AutoAccept} && ${Window[LargeDialogWindow].Open}) /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup
/if (${AutoAccept} && ${Window[TaskSelectWnd].Open}) /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup

On a related note, the yes/no check box window for looting no drop items seems to have wandered off my screen (somehow my ui position placement got corrupted about 3 patches ago), how do I get the position back?