Which class has the highest "cool" factor?

Morx

Reaction score
Haha, just some fun chat for a Friday!

Thinking back to Classic era, before armor dyes were added in. (Or just think of the new TLP servers).

Is it the Paladin, with the flaming sword? And possible Guise to make it even more Unique?

A druid with the CT 2handed staff?

A bard with the new song graphics swirling around everyone?

Warriors with their light saber epics?

Which class do you think has the biggest cool factor?

Pally with HD was pretty bad ass looking. But I think Jedi Warriors

Pally with HD was pretty bad ass looking. But I think Jedi Warriors

What's your race of choice for your Jedi? Big Ogres so the swords are huge? Or Gnomes because they are like little Jedi Ninjas? :)

My favorite warrior race classic is woodelf but after classic its Vah Shar - Iksar - Wood elf

I had a wood elf warrior around PoP. Was awesome having the 2 handed Blade of War. By that time dyes were though of course, and it looked really smooth.

I've always liked to play asslings and gnomes. Since they are low to the ground it feels like the move faster. That being said I have never seen an assling with a FD.

Halfling Paladin with a flaming sword. That could be interesting. :)

Gnome SKs I think are far more popular.

Classic was definitely Holy Defender. SK epic in Kunark was pretty awesome as well. Not so classic - first time I saw an iksar monk with Anguish robe, 2.0 and Flayed Flesh Handwraps - coolest look ever.

back in 1999 i was in rivervale with my woodelf druid, Saw a lvl 40 something bard in full lambent with a lute playing tunes, was awesome looking blue bastard!

Also the necro epic was cool to see (prolly only one of the people who thought it looked epic.) Also though the look of a necro with a harvester and hand of the reaper was a cool look.

Who could also go past ranger with epics and full tolan, or warrior with dual lammies! lol

Haha, Lambent is pretty sweet. Their classic hate armor.. Imbued? I forget the name, but it's got a nice look to it as well.

On the TLP servers, quite a few weapon ornaments are available, and I've seen some really cool looks.

As far as rangers though.. double epic lightning swords, guise mask, full thorny vine! woo! Although I must say, Tolan's was pretty nice.

RED/MUL, that's Red Neck race Mullet class. That's right. Pwnage.

Unce unce unce unce.
The...
The system...
The system is down...
Do
Do
Do
The_Cheat_Character_Video.PNG

In all honesty, my favorite class of all time is the Magician. I don't know what it is about them, but I remember hanging out in North Qeynos and this magician with a Flowing Black Robe and a Stein of Moggok summoned a bunch of bandages for me. Then later on, out in East Commonlands tunnels, this bad ass MAG in a Robe of the Elements with a Broom gave me some legit summoned gear. I think it was a Coldstone or some shit. Really helped me a lot back then.

I've always tried maintaining a MAG, and although I've lost my original account somewhere, the current one I consider my main (which I redeem all FF on, etc. etc.) has a MAG that I upkeep.

Last edited:
Guise masks started dropping yesterday on my TLP server (Vulak). I've got a necro and a couple mages, but seeing as how both can be Dark Elves naturally that cool factor is gone.

I think I'm going to roll up a Halfling Paladin and run him over to get the Guise when my spot in line comes up. As "bad" as they are right now, with the non-classic drops in game, such as Hate 2.0 armor/weapons, they aren't actually too bad.

Plus, I'll look amazing in full Valorium and a flaming sword, as a Dark Elf. haha!