Update Friday

SneakyDaddy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
On Friday, February 16, 2007 at 4:00 am PST (5:00 am MST, 6:00 am CST, 7:00 am EST, -8.00 GMT), the EverQuest Servers will be coming down for an emergency update. The estimated downtime is 2 hours.

Was a new eqgame.exe file to. Grats on any work so far geting MQ working being erased! :mad:

Yup, new EXE this morning.

3 Files:

eqgame.exe
eqstr_us.txt
EQGraphicsDX9.DLL

And then they took the servers down again minutes after they released them.

So this 2 hours SoE was talkin about.... Anyone know their method of counting? or What space/time flow they happen to be apart of... Maybe I'm drifting in another and Maybe someone can write a mac for me so I may return. Someone please help! >.<

So this 2 hours SoE was talkin about.... Anyone know their method of counting? or What space/time flow they happen to be apart of... Maybe I'm drifting in another and Maybe someone can write a mac for me so I may return. Someone please help! >.<

It's a huge equation only know to the EQ team. But, they actual down time compared to the estimated down time is actually exponentially higher. One day that golden equation shall be found out!

R2H

random crashes

anytime u sold to a vendor it would crash OTHER people in the zone is the " instability" least that is the word on the e-street