Triple station cash Dec. 21

Wow, just wow. Found 11 cards at the shittiest ghetto Wal-Mart in all of Vegas ... man wtf. Next time you know of a bonus going on, just go ask a dude in electronics to put some on freight for next shipment if they are low or don't have any ... they can order as much as 50 per pack! ... and if you do it early enough, you'll only have to go to that one location! Maaaaaaaan.

Oh the UPC in case they don't have it on their dept 82 game card mod is 79936674326.

walmart cards via walmart.com

Same thing happened to me 5 times yesterday. Walmart has some system in place to prevent fraud on virtual products that cancels the shipping of the SOE cards via email. Sends the error message that Blitz mentions above.

I called customer service and after 45 minutes on hold a superviser finally came on and told me that there is nothing they can do about it. Only the billing deprtmant can fix it and of course, they are not available.

So they are actually selling a product with e-delivery that their own systems won't allow e-delivery on.

Good to know then. I guess I will be making a trip to my local Walmart at lunch or when I head home this evening... Not gonna chanc the ecard thing if you guys are having failures when attempting to purchase them. Thought about just purchasing 2 of them for now. To bad soe took away the ability to sub out your game time with sc.. that does suck..

I doubt the ecard will give the bonus anyway based on the listing. The physical card listing actually lists 500 bonus sc as a feature, the ecard doesn't. The ecard also has a different picture that doesn't show the walmart 500 bonus sc exclusive thing.

I wouldn't count on it giving the bonus even if they do get the ordering fixed.

What are good SC items to purchase?

imo nothing really worth buying a game card, unlocks if you are silver, otherwise, bags to store more crap, and merc slots. and imo thats stretching it, for any reason to spend money

Last edited:
it's live

By the way, it's live right now. Just cashed in some cards at 3x .

XP pots, bags (especially when they have a 50% off sale on them), merc slots, character slots, being able to name your pet, being able to name your merc (yeah, "luxuries", but in a game what isn't?), and stuff I hope they introduce down the road. Everything's a bargain at 75% OFF... and if they have a half-price sale on something like bags, then they're 87.5% OFF!