Triple station cash Dec. 21

lilwizzie

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Saw this posted on Alla's site:

Some astute players in the Planetside 2 Reddit community discovered a picture in their game folder for a Triple Station Cash event on December 21. John Smedley just confirmed on Twitter that there will indeed be Triple SC on that day. The offer runs from 12:01am PST through 11:59pm PST on Friday, December 21, 2012. It will include every form of Station Cash purchases excluding SMS payments.

Too bad the world will be destroyed the day before.

Walmart cards do still give the extra bonus like they always did yes? Or have they fixed that yet? I've avoided most of the double SC weekends this year just been waiting for the next 3x, so haven't used a walmart card in awhile.

1500 SC x3 = 4500
500 Bonus SC b/c it's walmart x3 = 1500

4500 + 1500 = 6000

That was accurate last time I purchased Walmart cards. Maybe someone can confirm it is still true.

So you can buy the cards now ahead of time and use them on the 21st?

Last time they did triple we got the Walmart cards and the bonus is also tripled so yes you get 6000 from the 1500 +500 bonus cards from there. Grab them now use them then. ;)

Walmart cards worked for the double SC during Thanksgiving, I see no reason triple won't work.

Anyone to buy 3 walmart card for a poor frenchie? :p

You guys think they could do a quadruple SC day?

Last year, they did double SC first day, and 2nd day they did triple, really suckered you in that way. Same promo too, the 12 day count down to xmas.

You guys think they could do a quadruple SC day?

Last year, they did double SC first day, and 2nd day they did triple, really suckered you in that way. Same promo too, the 12 day count down to xmas.

Man, that's a nasty move on their part.

Yah lol. It really sucked when they did that last year. I could really see them doing quadruple SC , since they've removed the ability to buy subs and expansions from marketplace, they aren't generating as much cash now from it.

All they are selling is pixels in marketplace, nothing really tangible like the sub or expansion, so I see no reason why the wouldn't do quadruple at some point in the future. But want to hear other peoples thoughts on it.

does walmart even have the cards anymore? There are 3 in my area and none of them have had cards in months.

I will let you know. I'm a half hour away from 8 Walmarts and I do plan to buy a few cards!

Should try SAMs maybe they have a jumbo pack!