The Clicknar Queen

They get cured somehow, either by the queen or leashing. Regardless of the cause the solution is simple; run both a stun and mes bubble.

Anyone have an idea if the young cliknar will not eat food if when she calls for them to eat it, if she isn't standing on top of it?

Thinking if the food can be Hate's Attraction'd away from her or you walk her away before she drops the food and then move her back and just ignore the food.

Also, why is it when she respawns, sometimes not all the young cliknar that were mezzed end up exploding and dying?

The leash mechanic is absolutely ridiculous. We've got hit by it for no apparent reason it seems. If it's because people getting charmed out of the room or banished and then mobs follow - all the mobs in the room getting their buffs wiped is just retarded.

one of the yellow con adds will debuff your stuff on adds i forget which one.

Phase 1

2 MA's one for casters one for melee kill Young Cliknar

Queen will spawn. If your facing the queen where she stands look to your left there is a square like area. This is where we pin her. Assign 2-3 Dps to exclusively kill pools of jelly. Rest of Raid on Queen till she depops. When she depops kill all the adds. If your not able to because your dps is low. I suggest knock back rooting them away from the raid. Keep the Raid together in the corner where the queen was tanked.

Spawn 2

You really want to disc her hard on this part since this is the longest of the 3 phases. Once she depops same thing. ALWAYS MAKING SURE THAT THERE ARE 3-4 DPS always killing the goo. You do not want the yellow con adds. One of them canstrip debuffs/mezzes off your stuff.

Spawn 3

CC adds finish her off while still killing the jelly she drops. You can also use royal pool of jelly things to charm adds if things get hairy but i never really saw a need for it.

We never kill the jellies we just ignore them and mez the young befor they can get to them and change. One of the jellies, i think the Dark one will AE silence the raid and its like 300 range if i remember right, was never worth it to kill the jelly, just burn burn burn.

The young run to the pabulum wherever they are. We did find that having SKs AE hate helps distract the young from going after the jelly. We usually only have 2 chanters and so find we need to destroy the pabulum. We have won with 2 raider adds but it gets rough fast once they start popping.