TDS class loot drop list?

flatlined785

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or got a TDS class loot drop list?
I have a bunch of classes, and I want to know for (say) TDS T3, where the {war} {back} comes from. Rinse and repeat for each class, each slot.
Some sort of table seems most likely.

I know on EQResource I can look at each item individually, but that's painful.

Is there some website for TBM armor that works like the raidloot cultural augmentation adding system? Where you can see what the final armor looks like after its full aug'd?

Cultural Armor

The BP compares poorly, but all the rest is a very good improvement for AC and an acceptable loss to hitpoint...and other things. My warrior is just in all TBM group armour except for BP and is @13100 AC unbuffed. Lost a lot of hitpoints, but still sitting @160k buffed and cleric aura going and can disc/AA to 220k when needed. The AC boost has absolutely improved my warriors ability to tank. People can argue all day long about all the avoidance I lost and what ever else, but I almost jumped my warrior overnight to TBM gear and his tanking ability was like a night/day improvement. Before, my warrior was all TDS T3.

Not sure how this latest patch effects my warriors gear. I do have the shield of dreams, so guess I'll be losing about 200ac or so from the shield, but will now be able to use TBM bow and charm, so will add @100 to maybe even 200ac from range\charm.

So I guess for non-visible slots Legatus and Marauder's armor is still the best it looks like.

Apart from the BP and charm, I think you are best going with all type 9 aug TBM group gear. You just need to spend a few minutes checking out how the augs work. The gear that uses the type 9 augs is much better than the gear that doesn't use the type 9 aug system. This is particularly the case for non-vis slots where you can build 3300hp / 300ac range items for back, waist, shoulders, face, neck.. and also very decent fingers / ears.

Right now my warrior is in CoTF Flowing gear......Should I be switching out to TBM Crypt gear and just auging it out then? I just want to make sure I fully understand what everyone is saying before I spend the time going thru it.

Last edited:
I think you have to compare each slot separately, is the way I'm seeing it. Some slots the ac/hp ratio loss is worse than Legatus or Marauder's. Some slots the ac/hp is substantially better (like ~50 ac /500hp better). Have to compare each individual slot basically no way around it, as they did a poor job with this TBM armor scaling. I also noticed the mod 2's are worse on TBM armor in general.