SS7

Yea, look at lucy and see what other spells/effects don't stack with what the DS has. You can block the DS by keeping up one of those debuffs on the mob.

Admittedly, the DS isn't that big of a deal if you have a raid that pays attention.

If your a bard put one of the HoT instrument things in your primary then put your best weapon in your offhand, it will counter it since we dont take ds hits from our offhands :p

Oh, and if you dont have it already, make a GTT or AT that says, Morell Thule begins to protect himself from his attackers or something like that, could just put Morell Thule begins to protect himself, then in about 2 ticks see if the blue face buff is still on him or not, if it aint then your gtg.

Last edited:
There are necro and enchanter debuffs/dots that block it too... just look at the stacking in lucy to find them all.

I think it's funny that some think it's an exploit to block the DS.

I often think its funny what some people get really upset about. Everyone's definition of exploits are different, and this I'd say isn't one.

The devs can't get mad over this, since the debuffs/dots that block the DS are pretty commonplace :)

I think it's funny that some think it's an exploit to block the DS.

Oh Noes, we are talking about Ronak now haha. No it's not an exploit it's just using your classes to their full advantage

Can anyone tell me on the 2nd pop of him how do u control the red mobs? seems that our kiters are getting snare/silenced. keeps agroo them all an killing raid. aNYONE HELP?

Can anyone tell me on the 2nd pop of him how do u control the red mobs? seems that our kiters are getting snare/silenced. keeps agroo them all an killing raid. aNYONE HELP?

Just have some people peal off Morell to kill the adds. They don't have that many HPs.

We kill all of them first round, clear a path to MT, and keep killing them as they respawn until we're ready to engage. Once we engage we have kiters kite the really annoying ones and kill the rest by splitting off when one is in camp. Assign kiters to each specific mob so as to not fuck it up.

Honestly, what always ends up happening is a kiter or two dies and we end up killing them all at the raid anyway.

clear the goats around MT phase 1 location, activate and FD him off. clear remaining mobs around the immediate area. Engage and DPS MT down to 50%...either have someone call out the DS or have it blocked *we use the SK spell Dire Restriction and such for this. When MT hits 50% he poofs and pops at phase 2 spot. Red con wisps (6 in total) will then auto agro the raid from across the zone and come running at you. At this point start clearting the trash until the first wisp shows up. kill the Wisps unless ur low on knights for kiting in which case "we double up on wisps" snap agro on the first wisp that ur assigned and fall into a kite pattern having a wizard assigned to snare duty. Kill all other trash / wisps. when the wisps begin to respawn, kiters take ur wisps and start kiting, wizard snares. Knights that are doubling up... snap ur 2nd wisp when it spawns and gets within range.

Kite the wisps at near MT phase 1 spot, if they get too close to MT they will share his hate list and are a pain to yank far enough away from raid..especially if ur stunned/ silenced/ snared/ mezzed/ or been sucked dry of all mana.

Continue kiting, raid killed MT, wisps despawn.

- pally's kite the nukers for self heals
- SK's kite the snares/stun for hatestep etc.
- enthralling delusion is normally a SK with a healer/curer