spell information

Status
Not open for further replies.

necroman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i can no longer click on the spell icon is the spell gems to find out what the spell actually does nor can i click on my buff box to see what the spell effects are that are on me. even if i rc them and click show spell info.

is there a workaround i missed or anyone else having this problem?

Necroman

sounds like you either A) have a UI problem or B) need to /plugin mq2itemdisplay

If not those then I have no clue. I view t hem just fine.

Turn "Allow Context Menus" back on in the options under the general tab.

UI problem, go to default and copy your EQUI_SpellDisplayWnd.xml file to your custom folder and/or add it to your custom folder's EQUI.xml file because it's an entirely new file, and your old EQUI.xml doesn't have it <include> 'ed

Can you click on a buff you have on you and see the information? I havent been able to in along time. Ust to be able to atlest get a box open but no info.

Can you click on a buff you have on you and see the information? I havent been able to in along time. Ust to be able to atlest get a box open but no info.

Just curious but are you tring to hold down the right mouse button to check?

If so this was changed. You have to just tap the right mouse button to open up a box the box will then allow you to click on "Show Spell Information" and you can see the information.

Nothing is wrong with MQ2Itemdisplay as far as that goes. Has to be UI issues or just dotn know about the change.

I think what smason is asking is the same problem that I am having. Just like holding down right mouse button to look at stats of an item, I am not able to right click a spell gem to see spell info. If you right click a spell gem it just gets removed, but now even holding down right mouse button will make you unable to see spell info. Am also not able to see buff info either by right click on spell buff and click spell info doesnt come up. Probably doesnt make alotta sense but hope this helps someone figure this out.

O wow lol ty, I was holding it down I tried the click and bm it worked lol. Thank you greatly

Status
Not open for further replies.