Spell Drops

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Was wondering if you could post what class spells and what zones you looted them from.

Direwind cliffs: Shaman, Enchanter, Bard, Cleric, Monk, Wizard so far.

Icefall: Wizard, Ranger, Necro

Iam wondering if there setup for certain class's to drop in certain zones. Just an idea woudl like to see what kind of results you guys have gotten.

Getting great info guy keep it comeing.

Last edited:
2 wizard lvl 73 spells in the black legion camp in direwind

Cold Snap rk2 instant wizard spell dropped off spiders in icefall.

heh

Cold snap dropped in icefall, I like it::)

Icefall -- Caves where the Kobolds are I got Level 73 Spell II Dot for Necro. But I kid you not we cleared those cave 4-5 times, both sides and that was all we got. The mobs ranged in level from 68 to 75 most were around 71 though on the average, xp was not that great but they have very low Hps and dropped fast.

all the Rk. II spells (tier2) are tradeable necromon, go search baz for rk. you will see some interesting prices :)

Icefall is a Necro heaven. Can solo almost every mob, except named, and a few deep in back of the spider caves that summon an elder icewing .

By the way we killed Glacier with a good kite team and shaman tank (ok a few cleric heals too) - He hits like a Mack truck. Also a decent place for purely spell drops are the Giants in The Steppes, in the NW corner. The XP sucks, but have actually seen 2 spells drop off 1 corpse.