something I noticed since the last .exe

neum

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I play a wizard lvl 75, since the last exe was patched I went from 26k crits to 29k crits. I havent had any AA or gear upgrades since then to explain it. Anyone else have this happen or hear about anything like it. I went for months getting 26k max with a druid doing epic click or bards in group during raids. Now I am getting into the 29k's for no reason. Was something slipped into the code to boost spell crits?

chances are there were changes but something like that would be serverside and in theory would have little to do with the client other than the actual "casting"

I play a wizard lvl 75, since the last exe was patched I went from 26k crits to 29k crits. I havent had any AA or gear upgrades since then to explain it. Anyone else have this happen or hear about anything like it. I went for months getting 26k max with a druid doing epic click or bards in group during raids. Now I am getting into the 29k's for no reason. Was something slipped into the code to boost spell crits?

There was some armors & weps that had focus types added to them, prehaps you have some improved damage added to some TBS or TSS gear ?

I also have a level 75 wizard with raid gear from TSS and I haven't noticed a change in my crits. The highest I've ever gotten before was 30k on EC, I hardly ever use that spell anymore though considering it sucks parse wise. It could just be luck? Or like the above poster said, maybe there was an increase to armor effects from TSS/TBS but that would mean Merloc would actually have to get off his ass and do something, and we know that's not going to happen!

hehe I just hit 30k last night. Freaked me out. I dont have any TSS or TBS gear I wear, got some tier2 TSS but I am saving it the bank if I can ever get around to getting the molds to upgrade it to 3 & 4. Some ideas maybe if the bard in my group has something new ( armor wise) to boost damage not sure though I am thinking his songs have a pre set limit to the damage I can do. Any way my crits are getting stronger. I think I will have to say luck my highest mod is 60% fire which I am hitting 30k now with EC. I got a 60% ice also but doesnt come close to the damage EC does on a single crit.

hmmm

Now that you mention it, I don't remember doing 13K crits with instant ice before but the last few days, I have been. I have no TSS or BS gear.