Sleepers Tomb - Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda007

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone killed these things recently ?

I wanna outfit my bard with a pimp Dwarf mask.

I have :

Pally - 11k / 2.5k ac unbuffed
Shaman - 7k mana unbuff
Rogue - 8k hp unbuffed
Monk - 11k hp unbuffed

Rekon I could 4box these guys ??

Also I remember one of them is a pain in the ass and most people leve it alone, anyone remember which one that is.

Third warder is a ranged fight mosty because the ae, if you had a cleric id say yea you can do them all might be close with the shaman

Tied 2 of them this morning -

Zeixshi and Tiudawos

Zeixshi debuffs, got him to about 8%

The 2nd one roots and snares, got it to about 15%

With one more DPS I prob. woulda been able to do it - or maybe by using my cleric instead of the shaman, since I couldnt slow either of them anyway !

Might go back tommorow, getting burnt out for now :)

In those fights dps is king . I used a chanter to help one group them once and I had absolutely 0 effectiveness using magic spells at level 70. Barely any hits on chromatic spell line either.

You were casting from under their bellies right ? Because if you aren't that's normal spells get resisted, it s like that on all velious dragons.

lol i had killed 2 and was on 3rd in sleepers when GM contacted me about shared bank thingy a few weeks back..so i packed it up../looted and /gated..thankfully i got my account back ^_^ lol

I killed the AE slow dude with no healer! and the other DD one with no healer as well.

2 Monks - 2.0
1 Rogue - 2.0
1 Warrior (me) - 17k hps / 3.1k ac unbuffed

It was a long/tough fight on the AE slow dude. I had to use every disc that i could, Fortitude, Resolute Defiance, HoT potions, I even used Staunch Recovery (surprised I was able to get it off considering its not covered under our Concentration AA). At around 20% of the mob's health, it got so close that I switched in my shield and 2.0 and hit evasive...I was able to stay alive until the mob died!! Bottom line is - Yes, you can do it with that set up you have, Yoda, easily.

i have boxed these guys a lot a real lot, no mask yet prolly 50 kills, and i can kill all but the Black one that casts slow cause i use a rog to tank/dps witha cleric druid and shammy works good kill 3 everytime they pop and no mask starting to think it dosent drop anymore!!! but they are easy with at least a tank with anguish gear and it takes me about 20 mins to kill one or so its not fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.