Six Hour Lockouts on Heroic Adventures and Lowered XP Post Lvl 100 Outside CotF & TDS

I wish they would bring back TSS group currency. "Orux" was tradeable, and the mission rewards were based on how frequently a mission was completed.

You could do fast missions but after a while the rewards tanked. Do hard missions that take longer or folks weren't doing and collect bigger rewards.

54 pages and counting, I wonder if it will surpass the pet nerf thread! I'm not sure how many that keep saying they will cancel and quit will actually quit, but this expansion is going to be lousiest sales for an EQ expansion based on player base proportion.

Thread just got locked down a few minutes after the above post, coincidence?? or did someone from SOE read the posts here too. Aftar all MQ2 and EQ are interdependent to revenue for SOE.

Hello all,

Thank you all for taking your time to share your thoughts with us on these changes. We hear you and based on your feedback we plan on making changes to how we're handling Heroic Adventures. We still want to make sure that the most difficult content is more rewarding and we want to incentivize variety. We also don't want Heroic Adventures to feel punishing.

We have some new changes in mind that are more about providing bonuses to players that seek out challenging content and choose to complete a variety of Heroic Adventures, and less about restrictions against players that choose not to. We'll be communicating these changes with you soon. They will not be ready by Tuesday for The Darkened Sea early access on October 28th.

Until these new updates are ready to announce, feel free to continue conversations about The Darkened Sea in other threads.

I'm sure the mods on Sony's forums check here first before making decisions about closing a thread on their forums. :rolleyes:

fucking moderators

They keep locking, deleting, and trying to shut up the community. Other than Reddit, any other forum allows you to criticize the moderation. I'm looking for an alternative. Frankly, I don't even care to play EQ anymore. My life is too short.