Simple Mage macro

kyle123

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone knew a simple mage macro? Just looking for a macro that will attack pet at a certain % and then will assist at a certain % and cast a couple spells and then sit when mob dies. I was thinking about just taking the macro i have for my wizard that memset made and just changing the spells on it. But not sure how to add the pet assist in. If anyone has any suggestions or a macro lemme know :) That would be great.
Thanks Guys.

type MAGE in the SEARCH bar and you will see one ther

real simple would jsut be putting a /pet attack in the sub nuke although that may cause some spam so may want to set up a boolean for pet attack status

Last edited:
Dev's magebot is the shit since its totally hands free and even has a wiki explaining everything now for the less knowledgeable when it comes to things like this!

Dev's magebot is the shit since its totally hands free and even has a wiki explaining everything now for the less knowledgeable when it comes to things like this!

This!

If you decide to use it and really like it don't forget to donate! Its a great bot and its worth tossing him a few bucks so he can keep making us wonderful things.