Server Downtime for Game Update – Thursday, March 22, 2012

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
SomeSoEAsshole said:
All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 2:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 6 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

I guess a fucking full day wasn't enough.

Yea after the two full day ones then the 24 hour one then this one .all i can say is wow

thats gonna mean not chance of compile till after thursday, thursday being the start of a new day 1 of search for a fix

So it may be a while, mfrs, not that the 30% xp bonus was alot but , that as well as missing out on rares increase, etc prob sucks more now doing it the old fashioned way, not impossible just harder especially if you box.

Not sad the compile is down, just sad of the timing w anniversary stuff

Finally, they update on a day i won't be playing. Getting trashed for my BDay on wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

I looked into doing some autohotkey scripting and have a nice launcher/docking setup. I can send the same key stroke to all the clients but it has to activate each window so its not pretty. I'm pretty sure I can rig it to do a very basic autohealer.

Doubt I'd be able to make it generic enough for other folks to use since it would have to screen scrape the window so change in placement would break it.

thats gonna mean not chance of compile till after thursday, thursday being the start of a new day 1 of search for a fix

So it may be a while, mfrs, not that the 30% xp bonus was alot but , that as well as missing out on rares increase, etc prob sucks more now doing it the old fashioned way, not impossible just harder especially if you box.

Not sad the compile is down, just sad of the timing w anniversary stuff

i may as well wait till next year to get my annversy aug, since i am haveing issue 6 boxing