Rogue sos, warrior discs

fathead

Lifetimer
Reaction score
SOS, is indeed intended to not be seen through with pc see invis.

Regular sneak and hide should be seen through though.

If you are talking about seeing yourself when using SOS or sneak, hide of sneak/hide...that is known and we will be making it so you can see yourself, I'm not sure when this change will be made.

Kytherea ~~wielding a giant hammer & a hairless War Hamster~~

Sos cant be seen by anyone anymore. even the rogue

the rogue not seeing himself is a bug. PVP just got a whole lot messier

and nt sure if its a bug or not but warrior disciplines are being pushed to shortbuff box such as savagery and fell strike. ca now use two discs at one.

Not a bug, buffs under 30 sec now go to the short buff window.

still woulda thought they would have said something since this is huge for warriors.

Aye, i read it somewhere but now cant find it, hehe.

fathead said:
and nt sure if its a bug or not but warrior disciplines are being pushed to shortbuff box such as savagery and fell strike. ca now use two discs at one.

So can use Savage Onslaught and Fellstrike at the same time? Or just new discs combined with old discs? I guess I will find out later tonight when I get on, but someone post the answer so I can stop thinking about it~

aye savage and fellstrike at same time . with fabled tantors cripples of 4900

what are you guys doing to get this to work cause its not working for me. I just get you cannot use this discipline at this time while one is running when trying to hit another on at that same time.

-Drak

aye haveto hitsavage first then Fellstrike. basically find out which ones goto shortbuff window and then you can do a disc off the reg Alt C one

Ive done savage fell Savage defensive fort defensive

experiment