Return of the Exiled Guild?? Who are them?

I think my favourite give away is looking on the guild tool and seeing somebody playing their main and 5 alts all at once.

I know a lot think this is a MQ2 give away but I was 6 boxing Kael way before I was mq2ing.

I think my favourite give away is looking on the guild tool and seeing somebody playing their main and 5 alts all at once.

I know a lot think this is a MQ2 give away but I was 6 boxing Kael way before I was mq2ing.

Same here.

One give away I know of is that on patch days you see most if not all the botters doing nothing. I always made it a point to bot on patch days.

Same here! I've 6-boxed longer than I haven't and that started WAY before I even heard of MQ2. Heck, I don't use MQ2 now, mainly because of the frequent patches breaking it and I hate not being set up to play even when it's down.

For a long time I camp nameds with my 6 toons and when I got no-drop loots that I couldn't use I'd give them away in general chat. It got to the point where some players just kept their toons nearby waiting for me to have something to give away. Since I wasn't cheating, this didn't bother me at all. I remember a Guide came by one time and complimented me on being able to handle 6 toons at once.

Multi-boxing as a skill, even 6-boxing, way pre-dates cheat programs.

Last edited:
Yep I have known and know some legit six boxers. They use ISBoxer/Innerspace to run their show.

They are caster heavy groups though. Binding all six clients to /assist and /nook buttons.

A melee heavy group? Woop woop /melee alarm! :)

Yep I have known and know some legit six boxers. They use ISBoxer/Innerspace to run their show.

They are caster heavy groups though. Binding all six clients to /assist and /nook buttons.

A melee heavy group? Woop woop /melee alarm! :)

Melee groups are easy, you just need to set up the pull route so mobs don't pass the casters and gets to a corner so that it can be pushed onto your face while preventing the mob from pushing you back or from getting pushed over you. At that point your tank doesn't need any control at all. Just put your melee in position and go to town.

Yup, 6 boxing melee can be done. Used to 6 box ranger, cleric, shaman, monk, monk, zerker in 2004-2006 before I started using MQ2.

Boxing melee is not hard manual is not hard. As long as you have a good tank and be able to use corners then your fine. You may not get to use the full potential of the toon but the generic attack dps should be enough

no one is 6 boxing and getting full potential of the dps. Parse that group once if all the casters are doing great dps hes using mq2

Trival Post !!!

but we now know what server king arthur is on.......CAZIC

Recently there is a raid guild forming --called "Return of the Exiled". They gatheriing up in 3-5 days, and their tanks all full of TDS raid armor even casters.

I'm in big curious of wondering where are their rosters coming?? Is this a sign of another Top10 guild folding?? Who is their guild? Is this old Triality raising? Who is their leader? Man, curiosity do kill the cat.

Let me help you out.

The guild, SR, you are referring to is anything but folding.

Their guild is mostly guild jumpers from other guilds (the ones who get geared up, start feeling self important and hop to the next great thing). These are the best guilds because they only last a few months and are filled with the Kanye West's of Everquest.

It isn't Triality

Their leader is you.

The narcissistic behavior really doesn't place you in a favorable light.

Ps- it would take the deductive skills of a shoe to know which character he is too. I will give you a hint: paladin with the vowels "a-e-o" in his name and in the vowels in that same order

Last edited:
Let me help you out.

The guild, SR, you are referring to is anything but folding.

Interesting, since SR's website has been down since the day this new guild started...One would think with a guild that is "anything but folding" they'd find a way to keep their site up (considering they updated their recruitment needs on 4/20)

Neither of which opened in both Chrome or I.E. Could be an issue on my end, but I doubt it.

Wut? Someone thought me is Maedhros? Lmao...though thx for the info HutPizza=)

Lol, you guys are funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk