Raid Difficulty Level

Carbja23

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could list the difficulty in your opinion of SoF raids.
Solteris is basicly on farm for 1-4, we just haven't given it the full time to be on full farm. My guild so far has killed BM1 + 2, Octa, Overseer G, and was wondering what would be the next raid to go for? Steamfactory or Big Bynn? If Steam, which one is the best to start with?

We are not a "DPS guild", more of a control and event guild.

I was wondering if you guys could list the difficulty in your opinion of SoF raids.
Solteris is basicly on farm for 1-4, we just haven't given it the full time to be on full farm. My guild so far has killed BM1 + 2, Octa, Overseer G, and was wondering what would be the next raid to go for? Steamfactory or Big Bynn? If Steam, which one is the best to start with?

We are not a "DPS guild", more of a control and event guild.

If your guild can kill Overseer, Then it can kill Steamfactory (Behemoth might give you trouble with lack of dps), and Big Bynn with a little work to your strat.

BM3 would probably be tough kill if you could at all not sure. Soulbleeder raid should be a easy win even though it is teir 3, its fairly easy.