Plugin: MQ2AutoGroup

Anyway to get this to not add a name thats already on the INI list? like if you do /autogroup add Fred and he is already on the list it adds another Fred to the list.

Not sure what has changed with this recently

/bcaa //autogroup add Fred
/bcaa //autogroup save
/bcaa //autogroup load
/invit fred (Fred does not hit follow.

Not duping names, yes. As far as changed, it's been the same for a quite a while now. I can't even dupe your problem, I ditched my INI, used in-game commands to add a few chars, turn on autogroup, and they follow every time.

Do you use a custom UI?

*scratches head*

htw

It looks like the plugin used to respect a Name0, but no longer does. I did a save and saw that, then re-added the toon that was there back, and it seemed to fix it. You may want to look at that to see if it solves your problem.

Not sure what has changed with this recently

/bcaa //autogroup add Fred
/bcaa //autogroup save
/bcaa //autogroup load
/invit fred (Fred does not hit follow.

You need to make sure the name of the toon sending the invite is in there, not the one accepting group invites.

It looks like the plugin used to respect a Name0, but no longer does. I did a save and saw that, then re-added the toon that was there back, and it seemed to fix it. You may want to look at that to see if it solves your problem.

Good catch. For backwards compatibility, I should have included a read for index 0.

I added it. If you have name0, it will find it now. If you do a /autogroup save, it will "convert" it, so it will show name1+ in INI from that point if you look at it (but it won't hurt anything if you never did a save, and leave name0 in there).

Download:
http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/MQ2AutoGroup.dll

htw