petitioning

gnafnow

Reaction score
Ok so I've ran into a problem where I have an item missing for my 2.0 epic..... can't redo the 1.5 to get it back....

considering I've warped some, but mainly just using passive stuffs.... am I putting myself at extra risk by petitioning for the GM's to restore my items?

Or should I just chalk it up as a loss and save my dkp?

You will be fine to petition.

Just dont call them arab bastards ;)

if you used active things rarely you shouldnt hvae any problem with getting help even if they have that on logs, it shouldnt be enough proof that you warped/zoned what not. The people I know that have been banned are all from doing ALOT of warping / Zoning. People that use it sparingly have never been banned atleast the people I know have not been.

gnafnow said:
Ok so I've ran into a problem where I have an item missing for my 2.0 epic..... can't redo the 1.5 to get it back....

considering I've warped some, but mainly just using passive stuffs.... am I putting myself at extra risk by petitioning for the GM's to restore my items?

Or should I just chalk it up as a loss and save my dkp?

I accidently deleted my "Wand of Imperceptibility" because it looked exactly like the loot item from NRO. Needless to say I was totally warping and /NOKOSing to loot the item. Yet when I petitioned and even explained that it looked just like the loot, they gave it back to me --- I also was away from the game for a few hours in between.

I have been handed replacement items in the middle of doing Anguish with my guild. They are fairly reliable in that. Just make sure you are not cheating when they decide to help. Send in the petition then do NOT warp untill after they give the item back to you.

petitioned, reimbursed with no issue. thanks for the support