need MQ2event help

Crippie

warp?!! hell no ..was lag
Reaction score
seeking help making an event so if I die and don't get a rez in say 15 minutes to camp to desktop

Interesting problem. If no one comes up with something I might try some things. The first couple ways I'd go about would have side effects if you liked to just AFK in the lobby :)

Reactions: EQDAB
nope don't afk in lobby lol have a full crew of buffers

• Wow
I was doing Zlandi the other day zoned out...went to eat got sidetracked and I guess someone trained a mob to quest giver.. well few hrs later toons in lobby no corpse

• Sad
What are you using to process events?

Are you ok with a solution that is a macro ?

I use MQ2events or MQ2react, macro could work assuming I remember to start it LOL

Then create an event that triggers:

1 - What ever the phrase is when you zone into the lobby and have it do /timed 9000 "/echo CheckForRezPlease"

2 - Make a trigger that catches the "CheckForRezPlease" and see if you are in the lobby. If so /quit

ok hacked and slashed and stole most of this but can't get it to work
any help would be appreciated

[died]
trigger=#*#You have entered Guild Lobby.#*#
command=/docommand /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[bWaitingForRez]}) /declare bWaitingForRez int global 1 ; /varset bWaitingForRez 1 ; /if /timed 3000 && ${bWaitingForRez}) /camp desktop

[rezzed]
trigger=#*#You regain some experience from resurrection.*#*
command=/docommand /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[bWaitingForRez]}) /declare bWaitingForRez int global 0 ; /varset bWaitingForRez 0

Good first hack!

I'm going to break down what you have written and modify it a little. You should be able to test each line to make sure it does what you want before you roll the code back up into a multiline.

[died]
trigger=#*#You have entered Guild Lobby.#*#
command=/docommand /multiline ;
/if (!${Defined[bWaitingForRez]}) /declare bWaitingForRez int global 1 ;
/varset bWaitingForRez 1 ;
/timed 3000 /if (${bWaitingForRez}) /camp desktop

[rezzed]
trigger=#*#You regain some experience from resurrection.*#*
command=/docommand /multiline ;
/if (!${Defined[bWaitingForRez]}) /declare bWaitingForRez int global 0 ;
/varset bWaitingForRez 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The part you were missing is the "/timed" is a command, so at the end of the "died" section you are saying in 3000 x 0.1s execute the check to see if you are still waiting for a rez.

/happy dance yep that did it
thank you so much
and thanks to HTW ( stole his code)