Nagafen and Vox Dead Within Two Days on Ragefire

Can't you just do like a keypress w or something?

I should screw around with this too so that I can keep my 6 box taking up as many open spots as possible.

Why even be sarcastic about being a punk ? I mean do you get enjoyment out of fucking other people out of play time?

because you are never sarcastic?

fair enough though, I havent yet logged in unless I am playing and I shouldnt have done the taunting.

but seriously, why not do that W keypress, or didnt that work?

Is the afk kick code on live servers? As much as I hate the lag pile in PoK, this would suck if it was implemented on live.

Is the afk kick code on live servers? As much as I hate the lag pile in PoK, this would suck if it was implemented on live.

No its only on ragefire because they are trying to not toss up a second server.

The limits they have put on this server are unreasonable. Nagafen and Vox are already dead, and so many are still trying to even log in. Rediculous...

I'm trying to find something to add to my macro and keep my boxes from being booted. While running maultiple characters with scripts, the server is not seeing an action from the player and booting them after an hour.

This isn't about trying to afk over night, I just want to be able to keep my guys logged in while I'm playing and not have to click into each window and perform and action.

I'm hauling around a buddy's toons via eqbc and TeamViewer, and his toons keep getting booted as well. I'm beginning to wonder if it's somehow looking at the OS to determine idle time. Maybe screen being turned off, dimmed, screen saver coming on, something? Maybe they are looking at physical keystrokes or mouse movements? I would think MQ would simulate those as far as the game can tell, but clearly it's not. His toons are macroed and are attacking, running around, casting. They still get booted. I know I'm grasping here, just tossing my two cents in.

Last edited:
I am not exactly sure...

When I have the bot plugin running and a keypress I macro going together, toons do not get booted.

when I have the BOT macro running with a keypress I command in one of the subroutines, like combat - gets booted.

both consistently open and close the inventory, but only one works.

kinda weird.

I am not exactly sure...

When I have the bot plugin running and a keypress I macro going together, toons do not get booted.

when I have the BOT macro running with a keypress I command in one of the subroutines, like combat - gets booted.

kinda weird.

so middle of fighting you get kicked off game?

You ever use the auto afk thing on live ? Ever run macros and notice your toons get the afk flag even though they're dpsing the entire time ? This is probably why you get booted from ragefire while macroing it thinks you're afk. Most macros dont do whatever is required to stop the afk flag. (keypress etc whatever it may be)

if your character interacts with the game npcs usually i dont get booted, otherwise bye bye, mean farm, merchant, bank.

Stick, or do nada in a while no interaction, booted.

I am not exactly sure...

kinda weird.

so middle of fighting you get kicked off game?

Yeah, didn't seem to matter.

It might be checking by forced saves, if they don't occur after a period of time. I.e. zoning, looting, tradeskill combines, bank window open/close, use merchant etc.

Fighting mobs is not a force save, exp messages aren't force saves. I've lost a crap ton of experience before when a server crashes on their end by being afk exp in zone for 2-3 days, without any other interaction but getting exp messages.

Last edited: