Monster Missions? Help figure out a good one for macroing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattr33

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I've been looking at all the different Monster Missions from reading about them here:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/monstermissions.html

I'm trying to find one that would be fairly simple to automate like the Naggy MM in order to 'spread the wealth' with regards to zones that GMs might be watching.

The criteria that I'm using is I would want to be able to complete the MM with only 3 toons and not use warp, fade, gate, or the likes to win it.

I've played around with the following:
The Kejek Trials - This is the stonebrunt mission. With 3 mages you put out some serious DPS and can take down any mob in a short order. Unfortunately this mission has you running or a small portion of the zone and adds could become a problem. I think the challenge to this one would be a pathing/pulling routine to avoid adds.

The Poisoned Flounder - This is the pirates ransacking Freeport. With 3 toons it didn't appear that my DPS would be enough. Plus the mobs run with low on health and that presented its own problems. Pathing would be a bear!

Queen Nok Nok's Tomb - Another possible. 3 of the fairies put out enough DPS to get any mob down fairly quickly. I only tried it once and I think this one is possible.

I want to try the Highpass ones, as I think those might be possible to macro fairly easily as well.

Any ideas, suggestions of which way to go?

Matt

I always thought The Kejek Trials was a good one...maybe a bit long, but relatively easy...

Yea, I went in that one some more. I need to sit and watch the pathing and see if you could stay relatively close to the city so as not to worry about adds and what not.

xcheck said:
I always thought The Kejek Trials was a good one...maybe a bit long, but relatively easy...
I actually made a mac that did that, but I died about 50 times, and It didn't work well... (solo though).
If OOC regen affects MMs, this might be pretty sweet.

Aibohphobia said:
I actually made a mac that did that, but I died about 50 times, and It didn't work well... (solo though).
If OOC regen affects MMs, this might be pretty sweet.

yeah, solo would be super tough

Status
Not open for further replies.