MONK tome sploit!

Monk, necro, sk, beastlords (kind of ... Theirs isn't like normal F'D), shaman (if you want to count the ring, which I dont)...

Same issue could be raised about bard fade (and to a greater extent)... Bards, zerkers, rangers, rogues, chanters, mages (through a stationary pet), ... I'm pretty sure I'm missing others.

Don't whine.

Warriors got like a Fade type AA, they can basically lose all aggro with it but I think its like 15 recast or some crazy thing.

Sorry, I misspoke. I meant to say fade. The thing that I was frustrated by (and I might be misinformed) is that many classes have a 100% fade now, whereas monks have to spend quite a bit of aa on their FD to get imitate death to a reasonable cooldown (which is still too long). I was told by a pally that his CD is just 3min for cheap aa. Is this true?

Please correct me if I'm wrong about these things. I don't want to have the wrong conception :\

Sorry, I misspoke. I meant to say fade. The thing that I was frustrated by (and I might be misinformed) is that many classes have a 100% fade now, whereas monks have to spend quite a bit of aa on their FD to get imitate death to a reasonable cooldown (which is still too long). I was told by a pally that his CD is just 3min for cheap aa. Is this true?

Please correct me if I'm wrong about these things. I don't want to have the wrong conception :\

LOL yes the pally fade AA is a 3 minute reuse with max aa!

LOL yes the pally fade AA is a 3 minute reuse with max aa!

wow that's pretty ridiculous. We should all petition to get that raised. My ranger (who you could argue should be more camouflaged than a stupid pally) has to wait like 10 or 15 minutes in between uses. I suppose they were trying to make pallies into pullers lol... not sure.

<devs> so paladins are broken. Their offense is one of the lowest in the game, their defense is subpar compared to a SK, they have less utility than SKs, but holy shit they can parse like mad on undead mobs!
<devs> i have the perfect solution! lets give them an ability to fade!

<devs> so paladins are broken. Their offense is one of the lowest in the game, their defense is subpar compared to a SK, they have less utility than SKs, but holy shit they can parse like mad on undead mobs!
<devs> i have the perfect solution! lets give them an ability to fade!

I don't know where they stand now, but before their disc fix I saw pallies parse 39k+ on LIVE raid mobs... in particular some UF events. That's most definitely one of the lowest offensive capabilities in the game.

Aye pally dps is far from broken they are a bit overpowered atm. I play a bstwith a 4kish aa and one t4 raid weaponand another lower teir wep. I have hit over 40k parse in SS on burn mobs and I have seen zerkers out do that. Bst fd is nice but far from a real pulling tool. We are half monk so as a 30 second timer and a fd that fails alot and gets broke it isn'tto overpowered. I also seen pally's on live mobs do 25-35k dps. That all the tricks in the book but it can be done.

The pally I group with (2 tiers above me) can go on par with me for damage, while tanking. He also can keep himself alive on HoT mobs, and the group. He also can pacify pull whatever he pleases (he claims) =\

Of course, when I burn, he can't keep up.

I just want monk ID CD to be lowered to 30-40 seconds, or FD to fire mem blur more often/quickly. We still have to lay down 2 minutes max before aggro drops (w/o ID).

In SoD Paladins were really bad. Like, 300-500dps in group gear. Which is probably why they bumped them up in UF/HoT