Monk Macro (MK) v1.0

Code:
 /autoassist ON|OFF|<main assist> [<%health>] Allows you to activate or deactivate automatically assisting a PC or NPC, as well as setting the name of the PC or NPC you wish to assist. The "% health" parameter is a value from 1 to 99 designating the percentage health that your target must reach before you engage. The percentage health is an optional parameter that defaults to 98%

/mainassist <player> This command is part of a set of three commands used to designate who you should autoassist, assuming you've activated the autoassist feature. This particular command sets the main assist (the main assist is also settable via /autoassist; however using autoassist both sets the main assist AND turns autoassist on--this command will only set the main assist).

/secondassist <player> This command is part of a set of three commands used to designate who you should autoassist, assuming you've activated the autoassist feature. This particular command sets the secondary assist. If the main assist dies, zones, or linkdies, MK will cascade to the secondary assist as a backup and will reinstate the main assist whenever they're alive or reconnect again.

/thirdassist <player> This command is part of a set of three commands used to designate who you should autoassist, assuming you've activated the autoassist feature. This particular command sets the tertiary assist. If the main assist and secondary assist die, zone, or linkdie, MK will cascade to the tertiary assist as a backup's backup and will reinstate the main assist whenever they're alive or reconnect again.

those are commands, have you set them properly?
and do you have ' /assist off' which stops attack on assist, which this macro needs set to off :)

*Edit*

Bah did you ninja edit your post :p !

Anyways, if those are set corerectly, have you tried using an un-edited version of the mac? you said you've tweaked it.

i found it works better using the other mac posted since i am only boxin 2 i got this mac to work just other is easy to use:D

thanks for the code made it easy to fix:)

hi

i use this for my monks and it works perfectly for engaging mob and attacking it and staying on the mob's ass. i still manually click and aura my monks, but that's not a big deal. i also manually have them follow me when i move a camp, but even that is not a big deal.

what i would like a little help with is:

/autodisc1 ON|OFF|<"discipline name"> <end%> <reuse> Establish an optional discipline to employ while fighting. The specified discipline (enclosed within " " if it's more than one word!) will be executed any time you have at least "end%" amount of endurance. You must also specify the reuse time of the discipline (minutes) as this information is currently unknown to MQ2 for the original combat disciplines.

i use this to fire clawstrikker's. and it works. but it doesn't fire as often as it it can. i have set the reuse at 1 because the help included lists that field as minutes. is there a way i can have this fire everytime it's up if the monks are in combat? or can i set that to a lower value? it refreshes every 30 seconds.

thx info. i appreciate the help.

Here's what I added for Wheel of Fists, Fists of Wu, Thunderkick and Flying kick. Naturally you will want to change the endurance setting to whatever you think is a good idea.

Code:
    |- Are we standing, have a target 

/call Check_Behind
     /varset behindTarget ${Macro.Return} 

/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Thunderkick Discipline"]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.Type.Equal["NPC"]}) {
          /doability "Thunderkick Discipline"
       }

/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${behindTarget} && (${Target.Distance}<${Math.Calc[${Target.MaxRangeTo}*${closeness}/100]})) {
       /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Flying Kick"]}) {
         /doability "Flying Kick"
       }
     }

/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${behindTarget} && (${Target.Distance}<${Math.Calc[${Target.MaxRangeTo}*${closeness}/100]})) {
       /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Wheel of Fists"]} && ${Me.Endurance}>6500) {
         /doability "Wheel of Fists"
       }
     }

/if (!${Me.Song[Fists of Wu].ID} && ${Me.Combat}==TRUE) /doability "Fists of Wu"
         /doability "Flying Kick"
       }
     }

And here's what I did for the Aura. It's mostly what's been previously posted here, but I made it so it won't cast if you're invisible. I just stuck this right above the buff check code, so I've included the comment line of that for reference.

Code:
     |- Keep Master's Aura up
     /if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) {
       /echo Master's Aura is down, refreshing it!
       /doability "Master's Aura"
       /delay 4s
     }

|- If we're not moving, check clicky maintained spell

Here's what I added for Wheel of Fists, Fists of Wu, Thunderkick and Flying kick. Naturally you will want to change the endurance setting to whatever you think is a good idea.

Code:
    |- Are we standing, have a target 

/call Check_Behind
     /varset behindTarget ${Macro.Return} 

/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Thunderkick Discipline"]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.Type.Equal["NPC"]}) {
          /doability "Thunderkick Discipline"
       }

/doability "Flying Kick"
       }
     }

/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Wheel of Fists"]} && ${Me.Endurance}>6500) {
         /doability "Wheel of Fists"
       }
     }

/if (!${Me.Song[Fists of Wu].ID} && ${Me.Combat}==TRUE) /doability "Fists of Wu"
         /doability "Flying Kick"
       }
     }

i worked these into my mk and i still had some issues with flyingkick and wheel of fists firing every time they were available. granted, the fault may lie with me, but i would really appreciate any help in getting these two abilities to fire every time. they are a big part of my monk(i) dps.

Had issues with it trying to sneak. I'm not a rogue silly macro. Fixed now.

Been using this for a few hours now and I must say it is one handy little widget!

I already had most stuff set up in MQ2Melee so having this assist and kill as well as double redundancy in attacks is super sweet, however...

Is there any way to set this up so that it will follow my Tank possibly by command?

Like Tank says to group follow me bitch and Monk follows. This would allow me to park Monk and Cleric somewhere then pull mobs to them. When I'm done just get them to follow me.

I'd use EQBC but I'm not sure how it works and even if it will work running 4 copies of EQ on the one computer.

** After reading through this macro I noticed this code:

Code:
|- Are we suposed to stick to a target?
   /if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.ID} && ${doStick} && (${Target.Distance}<${rngtarget}) && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) { 

|- Check to see if we're too far from our tank (if applicable)
     /if (${doAutoassist} && (${Spawn[${mainassist}].Distance}>${rngtank})) {
       /if (${useMU} && ${Stick.Status.Equal[ON]}) /squelch /stick off
       /goto :DoneSticking
     }

Am I reading it right that this can be set up to follow me?