mobs on aggro beyond the xtarget window

supertimmy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
would it be possible to add an element to the HUD that details how many mobs are currently on aggro on you?

sometimes i pull more mobs then there are slots on extended target and i'd like to know how many. i imagine people who swarm or do mage beaming might find this number interesting.

or is this information something that can't be extracted beyond the xtarget window?

would it be possible to add an element to the HUD that details how many mobs are currently on aggro on you?

sometimes i pull more mobs then there are slots on extended target and i'd like to know how many. i imagine people who swarm or do mage beaming might find this number interesting.

or is this information something that can't be extracted beyond the xtarget window?

When I swarm, I handle this curiosity by having a hotkey that simply does
Code:
/echo ${SpawnCount[npc radius 100]}
and it gives me a pretty good idea.

I'm pretty sure if the mob is not on the xtarget list there is no 100% guaranteed method to determine it's aggro. In my bots I detect aggro beyond xtarget capabilities by mobs in proximity and facing a friendly player. But that isn't guaranteed accurate, it could simply be a mob roaming past that is non aggro.

The aggro meter doesn't work on mobs you aren't targeting, or aren't on your xtarget list.

I suppose you could make an array, add in all of the mobs within x radius then check each mob for the melee animation. That should rule out the difference between passing mobs vs aggroed mobs. Idk how accurate that is though as I've never played with animations before.