Max AA... what to do?

SiegeTank

Lifetimer
Reaction score
My box group leader has maxed out level, AA and LAA so since I assume others here are in this position, I'm seeking guidance on how best to make use of this. I don't really need any expendable glyphs.

I know I can turn ON Leadership AA and mentor another group member to raise their LAA's.

They're also all in a fellowship. I never got into that shared-offline-XP thingy so it's all Greek to me. Is there a way to channel some or all of the experience he's going to earn in group to other toons to avoid wasting it? Or should I just run him out of group and swap in a weaker toon? That's a viable strat for me but just makes running my box more complicated.

Ideas? Thanks in advance!

And Merry Christmas to all, btw!

when your max your max

glyphs is most you can do

as far as the fellowship it gives 20% into a pool of receiving toons

if you have it on sharing and earn xp it will funnel some xp towards your fellowship , anyone sharing will syphon some of that xp as a bonus when they get played.

If it really bothers u , go ahead work on weaker toons especially on dble xp weekend

Well, it doesn't bother me so I can't sleep at night!

But I hate to waste effort.

I guess I can run the max toon outside the group and that will speed up XPing the baby alts.

You get the same exp with 5 vs 6 players in group. So if you move him out of group, pop a merc and watch the exp to confirm.

Otherwise do the fellowship deal and have him divert exp to another toon. As long as you only use regular exp and 0 AA exp on that other toon, you will get a monster impact to how fast you gain regular exp and who knows, it may bug and let you keep it until you log out. That has been known to happen! Just make sure you dont have any exp flowing to AA when you cash in or it all goes away super fast and wasnt worth your time.

I'm in the same boat. My main RaF referring account has um... 37,096 spent AA's lol.

I setup a downshit to burn Glyph of Indeterminable Reward when it is up and keep brute turned on.

37,096?? That's the highest I ever heard of.

Anyone got a higher spent count?

256 days /played, I havnt had this toon all that long compared to some of my others with 500+. I imagine 75k wouldnt be that far fetched if I had this toon for several years :D

If they have 75k AA, and don't use MQ, that is impressive. Or they have absolutely no life lol.

Mage on Bristlebane with over 40k in aa's. I play with a warrior who has over 20k too.

Good lord lol. Highest I've ever had is 6800 on my current tank. My Berserker is sitting at 6500 and is nearing max AA already (all that is left is Generals and CotF AAs). I really haven't seen any strength increases in the last 1500 AAs or so and I'm not attached to my characters enough to get them much higher to be honest. I'll probably PL up a replacement and sell off the max AA toon.

Doesn't having 37k aa slow new aa to a halt? Or is there a cap eventually? I'm just thinking that when next expansion comes with new aa each aa is gonna be like a billion exp needed since it seems the exp needed rises exponentially to how many you have...

Not quite. You get a linearly decreasing bonus until you get 4000 AAs. After 4000 there is no bonus (or penalty).

IF ANY raiding toons buy the evolving drops and level them up maybe work on a tear of alaris