Live Radio Show 12/5/12 @ 8PM CST

Kodilynn

Master of Orion
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
At 8PM Central 12/5/12 we will be live on Geek Solutions Radio! Join us via Live365.com either on your PC or on your mobile device with their free app or you can visit the website http://www.geeksolutionstulsa.com/ and click on the 'Radio' tab to listen there! If you're in the market for a new PC or just need upgrades to an existing PC, Geek Solutions is your solution.

You can contact us for the show by:
e-mail: radio@geeksolutionstulsa.com
Phone: 855-782-5513
Text: 69302 keyword ‘geek’ followed by message
Skype is gsr.radio

Feel free to e-mail us ahead of time if you have questions and we'll read them on the air!

Topics tonight:
-Texting turns 20! A look back at the technology
-Microsoft's horror story coming to life
-ISP's new "Six Strikes" development
-Microsoft's new Social Network 'Socl'
-iCloud - What works, what doesn't
-Hacking - A light discussion about what it is and what it isn't
-Computer Buying Guide
-Your calls, e-mails, texts, and questions!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that tuned in and participated, same bat time same bat channel next week! No one won the USB drive, so we'll try giving it away again next week.

I tuned in a little to hear about home networking / business networking but unfortunately i couldn't listen long, next week I'll try and hop on for longer, sounded like you guys were having fun though during the spot i listened at

I'm interested. Also will there be podcasts available to download if we miss the live feed?

The show repeats itself 24/7 until next weeks show if you missed anything and want to re-listen. We'll also have archived shows available for download in the near future.

Weekly bump!

At 8PM Central 12/5/12 we will be live on Geek Solutions Radio! Join us via Live365.com either on your PC or on your mobile device with their free app or you can visit the website http://www.geeksolutionstulsa.com/ and click on the 'Radio' tab to listen there! If you're in the market for a new PC or just need upgrades to an existing PC, Geek Solutions is your solution.

You can contact us for the show by:
e-mail: radio@geeksolutionstulsa.com
Phone: 855-782-5513 (toll free, which is actually working this week)
Text: 69302 keyword ‘geek’ followed by message
Skype is gsr.radio

Feel free to e-mail us ahead of time if you have questions and we'll read them on the air!

Topics tonight:
-Texting turns 20! A look back at the technology
-Microsoft's horror story coming to life
-ISP's new "Six Strikes" development
-Microsoft's new Social Network 'Socl'
-iCloud - What works, what doesn't
-Hacking - A light discussion about what it is and what it isn't
-Computer Buying Guide
-Your calls, e-mails, texts, and questions!