Little help adjusting macro please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baked

Reaction score
I just tried to add some functionality to this mac that I saw in villageidiots wizardpull.mac

However I ran into an error which made it misbehave.
{} pairing ran into another subroutine

See attachment for complete error message
The orange are things I tried to add to this macro, before my additions it worked perfectly.

Code:
 |mage.mac  this is quite a simple macro without all the functionality of the genbot for those who don't 
|desire everything that is in genbot.  i wrote this because, while genbot is great, it has too much stuff 
|in it, too much functionality i have absolutely no need of. one bonus of this is that it allows the 
|master to change targets and have the bot nuking a different target, which is very good for me. 
|this could easily be converted to work for any caster of any type. 
|start this by /mac wizcast2 mastername 

|Thanks to mmobugs members whose names I don't have, recently borrowed some peices from villageidiots wizardpull macro.

|  I added the spell_routines to help with casting. If you fizzle a spell you will now recast it until it works
|  you have to use /call cast   instead of just cast now though to take advantage.
|

#Include spell_routines.inc

#chat tell
#Event xp "#*#You gain #*#"
#Event xpraid "#*#You gain #*#"
#Event fight "#*#fight#*#"
|#Event MobDied "#*# has been slain by #*#"

Sub Main 

/declare MastersName string outer
	/varset MastersName ${Param0}
	[COLOR="DarkOrange"]/declare AA_HARVEST 		string outer 	"Harvest of Druzzil"
	/declare AA_Atol's Shackles 	string outer 	"Atol's Shackles"
	/declare Spell_HARVEST 		string outer 	"Tranquil Harvest"
	/declare Proc_HARVEST 		string outer 	"Tranquil Harvest"
	/declare Spell_BIGNUKE 		string outer 	"Ethereal incineration"
	/declare DoHARVESTPercent 	int    outer 		30[/COLOR]

:MainLoop 
  /doevents 
  /goto :MainLoop 
/return 

Sub Event_chat
  /if (${Param1.NotEqual[${MastersName}]}) /return
  /if (${Param2.Equal[follow]}) /call follow
  /if (${Param2.Equal[fight]}) /call fight
  /if (${Param2.Equal[invse]}) /call invse
  /if (${Param2.Equal[evac]}) /call evac
  /if (${Param2.Equal[sit]}) /call sit
  /if (${Param2.Equal[stand]}) /call stand
  /if (${Param2.Equal[dsh]}) /call dsh
  /return 

Sub follow
	/tar Jimbob
	/delay 1s
	/stick
/return

Sub invse
	/doevents
	/delay 5s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[10]}]}
	/if (${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[10]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[10]}" gem10 10s
/return 

Sub Event_MobDied
/return

Sub sit
	/sit
/return

Sub stand
	/stand
/return

Sub evac
	/doevents
	/delay 5s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[9]}]}
	/if (${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[9]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[9]}" gem9 10s

|  Would be best if you put the spell name in QUOTES instead of the number
	|  aka /call cast "Succor"   ect.
/return

|  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  IT now checks to make sure target is alive before every cast. and if it is still alive after
|  a full line set of casting it will go back to the top and start casting all over again
|  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub fight

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]:start[/COLOR]
	/assist ${MastersName}
	/delay 4s ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}
	[COLOR="DarkOrange"]/if (${Me.PctMana} <= ${DoHARVESTPercent} && ${Me.SpellReady[${Spell_HARVEST}]}) {
		/casting ${Spell_HARVEST}
		/delay 1s
	/if (${Me.Buff[${Proc_HARVEST}].Duration.Ticks}) /goto :start
	/if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) {
		/cast 9
		/delay 1s
	/if (${Me.PctMana} <=60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]}) { /aa act Harvest of Druzzil
		/delay 6s[/COLOR]
	:fighting
	/doevents
	/delay 5s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[1]}]}
	/if (${Target.PctHPs}>10  && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[1]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[1]}" gem1 10s
	/doevents
	/delay 8s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[2]}]}
	/if (${Target.PctHPs}>10 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[2]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[2]}" gem2 10s
	/doevents
	/delay 8s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[3]}]}
	/if (${Target.PctHPs}>10 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[3]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[3]}" gem3 10s
	/doevents
	/delay 8s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[4]}]}
	/if (${Target.PctHPs}>10 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[4]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[4]}" gem4 10s
	/doevents
	/delay 8s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[5]}]}
	/if (${Target.PctHPs}>10 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[5]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[5]}" gem5 10s
	/doevents
	/delay 8s ${Me.SpellReady[${Me.Gem[6]}]}
	/if (${Target.PctHPs}>10 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[${Me.Gem[6]}].Mana}) /call cast "${Me.Gem[6]}" gem6 10s
	[COLOR="DarkOrange"]/doevents
	}
	/if (${Target.PctHPs} <= 30 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Atol's Shackles]}) {
		/aa act Atol's Shackles
		/delay 2s
	/if (${Me.Song[Gift of Exquisite Radiant Mana].Duration.Ticks} && ${Me.SpellReady[${Spell_BIGNUKE}]}) {
		| GoRM proc, cast a big nuke!
		/casting ${Spell_BIGNUKE}
		/delay 1s
	}
	/if (${Me.Song[Gift of Exquisite Radiant Mana].Duration.Ticks} && ${Me.SpellReady[${Spell_BIGNUKE}]}) {
		/delay 1s
	}
		/delay 1s

}[/COLOR]
	/if (${Target.PctHPs}>11) /goto :fighting
	/squelch /target clear
/return

Sub Event_xpraid
	/hidecorpse npc
/return

Attachments

• Wizmac error.bmp
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Well, what stands out first is you aren't closing your /if statements:

Code:
	/if (${Me.PctMana} <= ${DoHARVESTPercent} && ${Me.SpellReady[${Spell_HARVEST}]}) {
		/delay 1s

Well, what stands out first is you aren't closing your /if statements:

Code:
	/if (${Me.PctMana} <= ${DoHARVESTPercent} && ${Me.SpellReady[${Spell_HARVEST}]}) {
		/delay 1s

Can you demonstrate? im retarded.

Thanks in advance

Code:
		/delay 1s
        [COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]
		/cast 9
		/delay 1s
        [COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]
	/if (${Me.PctMana} <=60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]}) { /aa act Harvest of Druzzil
		/delay 6s

Code:
		/delay 1s
        [COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]
		/cast 9
		/delay 1s
        [COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]
		/delay 6s

Thanks I had a feeling it was that } but I still don't understand when to use them lol

Anything else? I feel like I am mixing two different types of formulae, is this right and ok?

Code:
	/if (${Target.PctHPs} <= 30 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Atol's Shackles]}) {
		/aa act Atol's Shackles
		/delay 2s
        [COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]

and

Code:
	/if (${Me.PctMana} <=60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]}) { 
                /aa act Harvest of Druzzil
		/delay 6s
        [COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]

Just glancing, those probably need to be changed. I can't look any deeper now. Maybe when I get back I can throw my wiz at this and see what he says.

Is this mac for the "Clean" "Safe" "Never Hacked" Wizard account you are trying to sell?

Is this mac for the "Clean" "Safe" "Never Hacked" Wizard account you are trying to sell?

Funny lol, no.

This is 1 of my bot crew, those are my normal toons. This wizzard is only lvl 80 with 345 aa's, dif race also.

I have about 12 accounts atm.
The 3 accounts I'm selling are original and have never even loaded a hack program.

Last edited:
For every { you need a } to tell it when to stop for every ( you need a ) to tell it when to stop. They are like punctuation in a sentence. { Is the start } is the punctuation.

These all need start points and end points.
( )
{ }
[ ]
" "

Funny lol, no.

This is 1 of my bot crew, those are my normal toons. This wizzard is only lvl 80 with 345 aa's, dif race also.

I have about 12 accounts atm.
The 3 accounts I'm selling are original and have never even loaded a hack program.

Besides the point of helping as I did that prior to this post. I would call you full of shit to say they never even loaded MQ2 on those accounts.

Besides the point of helping as I did that prior to this post. I would call you full of shit to say they never even loaded MQ2 on those accounts.

Thanks for the info on the symbols.
And think what you want, why is it so odd that a person keeps some accounts clean and some not?

The fact of the matter is the 3 accounts belong to my younger brother who is in trouble with the law and needs money, we share a house and have for the last 8years. I also co-own all the accounts since I got him into EQ years ago.

And he does not and has never hacked anything let alone EQ, and no he does not care what others do as long as they don't harrass him, his accounts have never even benifited from loot I got with my bot crew. He plays a differnt way then I do, hes in a top raid guild, I am not.

Besides the point, no one could ever tell one way or the other if hacks were ever loaded, except to say there are no soulmarks or suspenions on the accounts, ever.

Why can't people understand things?

Now back to my beggin request.

The macro is all messed up and I wonder if I should start from scratch?
When I call follow now the toon will not break stick even when I press the arrows keys, which is how it always behaved before I messed with it.

Also when I call fight it casts evac which is gem9 :confused:

I wish coding was simpler, or I was smarter at doing it ><

Besides the point, no one could ever tell one way or the other if hacks were ever loaded, except to say there are no soulmarks or suspenions on the accounts, ever.

Why can't people understand things?

Thats the point you cannt prove it. Saying no soulmarks/suspensions is fine. To say it was never even loaded. That is a boast that makes you look less creditable when you are advertising on a cheat site while asking for help with a macro to cheat. 1 out of 1000 on this site might actually just be here for entertainment(drama,news,wts,wtb) but you are not.

If buying on this site and I read NEVER EVER loaded any cheat apps on these accounts. I would wonder what you are trying to cover up. only reason to make that known is to deflect from an issue. No one on this site cares if you loaded mq2 on them. All they care about is if the account has any warnings of any kind.

Thats the point you cannt prove it. Saying no soulmarks/suspensions is fine. To say it was never even loaded. That is a boast that makes you look less creditable when you are advertising on a cheat site while asking for help with a macro to cheat. 1 out of 1000 on this site might actually just be here for entertainment(drama,news,wts,wtb) but you are not.

If buying on this site and I read NEVER EVER loaded any cheat apps on these accounts. I would wonder what you are trying to cover up. only reason to make that known is to deflect from an issue. No one on this site cares if you loaded mq2 on them. All they care about is if the account has any warnings of any kind.

I see your point, I just don't agree. I also like to be open and honest /shrug
Im sure alot of people on here have accounts they cheat with and those they do not, so they don't lose there favorite toons if things go wrong.

Also when I call fight it casts evac which is gem9 :confused:

I wish coding was simpler, or I was smarter at doing it ><

Reading is simple.

If you took that part from VI's mac , you will see he states that he couldnt work out what pet was called , so just made it /cast 9 , and had pet in that slot. Hence , it is casting evac for you.

Anyway , you havnt stated on the for sale threads that those accounts arn't yours , and im pretty sure thats in the rules somewhere

Reading is simple.

If you took that part from VI's mac , you will see he states that he couldnt work out what pet was called , so just made it /cast 9 , and had pet in that slot. Hence , it is casting evac for you.

Anyway , you havnt stated on the for sale threads that those accounts arn't yours , and im pretty sure thats in the rules somewhere

I only took snipets from his, and not that part, the only place /cast 9 appears in my macro is in the evac sub, which i have to call for.

You are right, I did not state that, I don't feel I have to, and I do own the accounts, with my brother, just like he owns mine also. It is also in the rules, but I already talked to the admins, its family, and they live in the same house, and I co-own them anyway so its a moot point.

Why do people have to nit pick every little stupid thing? I asked for help on a macro to enjoy my play time and I have to get shit about a legitamite ad I placed in another forum?

Behavour like this makes people not want to participate in things, it really should stop.

Last edited:
Code:
:start
	/assist ${MastersName}
	/delay 4s ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}
		/delay 1s
	[COLOR="Red"]/if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) {
		/cast 9[/COLOR]		/delay 1s
		/delay 6s

Well thats odd , you say it only has /cast 9 in evac sub , yet i find that in the fight sub?

I only took snipets from his, and not that part, the only place /cast 9 appears in my macro is in the evac sub, which i have to call for.

You are right, I did not state that, I don't feel I have to, and I do own the accounts, with my brother, just like he owns mine also. It is also in the rules, but I already talked to the admins, its family, and they live in the same house, and I co-own them anyway so its a moot point.

Why do people have to nit pick every little stupid thing? I asked for help on a macro to enjoy my play time and I have to get shit about a legitamite ad I placed in another forum?

Behavour like this makes people not want to participate in things, it really should stop.

oh! orange txt for the effect!

Baked...post what your macro looks like now and i'll see if i can work it out at all

Status
Not open for further replies.