LDON Raids

Ech0b0y

Board Necro
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has strats for any LDON raids. I have done some with a high end boxd group, some are straightforward, one that has me stumped atm is Ruj(EC) Jail break. Three prisoners saying you need the keys off 3 taskmasters, and 5 untargetable prisoners further in guarded by a prison guard each.

I tried warping my group into each taskmaste room and killing, but no key/loot/chest with key/prisoner freed. The prison guards I can target and kill 2 of them, but only 2... anyone got inside info on this script? Such as kill 3 taskmasters at the same time, clear path for prisoners to zone, or taskmasters to prisoners.... bleh.

This post is old as hell here. Does anyone have any info on this ? I wonder if this mission is broken ?

Its not broken, its actually very easy to 3 box legitamately if your tank has decent HP/AC. I did it with an SK tanking in Decemberish, gear was demiplane level. Kill the crap in the cells room, hail the prisoners for the keys, kill the roamer named that spawns near jail after that, then run up to the wardens area and clear all the junk in all the rooms, once all the rooms are clear you have to take down the mini-named (1 per room) quickly to spawn the Warden and his priest, then kill them both, I did the priest first. The LDoN raids are ridiculously trivial now, its sad people don't go back and try to 1group them for the augs.

Oh ok ... I killed the taskmasters and then boxes would spawn in their rooms. I was stuck there because I would hand in those keys and the main prisoners would say thats the wrong key. When I hail them they say get the keys from the taskmasters and that has me stumped. Thanks for the help this is only place I have found any info on this at all. Anyone who uses a h2h aug can farm one from this mission. Its 2 raw dmg.

Yeah I figured out jailbreak eventually lol... too bad that dang h2h aug isnt dropping anymore! Are you saying it has you stumped? and that the aug drops here still, I could never see it drop late 06-early 07

Oh the aug no longer drops ? Maybe this was the wrong mission. And yes I still have issues with the task. I killed the Taskamasters using warp. and pull them to the entrance. Once they are dead i run a sos rogue into their room and loot 3 keys from boxes that pop. I then clear the rooms to the south that have the other captives. I can warp and kill 2 of the guards tht are by them but thats all. Then those 2 prisoners emote something like wahoo im free and poof. I then clear the rooms with the others. It leaves a prisonguard that I cannot attack by the others non targetable prisoners. I then head back to the east side 3 named prisoners and hand them 1 key that i get from the boxes that spawn in the taskmasters rooms. The warden spawns I kill him. Then thats it nothing else happens. The other 2 prisoners eat the keys i hand to them and say that its not the right key. I am being as specific as I can be ,Because i am obviously doing something out of order.

And if the aug does not drop then this is a complete waste of time.
Theicon

I used to have the same issue, I can't remember what I did to fix it, except cleared the rooms kills the bosses, opened chests, and I can't recall if when I freed the prisoners or not, but before or afetr them another named spawns and roams, I fought him till he poofed. Then I cleared south and got another message, killed the executioners, and 2 more named spawned. KIlled them for chests.

I think the aug was removed yrs ago, it no longer dropped for a while.

H2H aug still drops, it was not removed, its just like the 35ac any type aug from EF --- super rare.

Hey thanks Coffee, guess I just have been unlucky!

What aug are you guys refering to?
I havent seen a H2H aug, but have seen a 1h weapons aug with +3 dmg, this same one?

Nope, there was a h2h aug that dropped, I heard it hasn't dropped for years but coffee says it does, so I ono

Its real. I promise. I've seen it drop this Spring.

Ive seen a h2h aug. also the 35 ac aug very rare easily farmable

35ac aug: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68107

2dmg H2H aug: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68074

Theres 2+ dmg or 1pierce+elemental type damage augs and high ac augs all over the place. The gear loots really are pretty shitty (albeit they were very cool click buffs years ago, now they are outdated) but the augs still are very unique and better than ikkinz to most degrees and onpar with Tacvi.

Most of the info you read about these raids is hearsay, no one ever took the time to beat more than a couple of them during LDON era and most still aren't farmed. They are very, very easy. I went through most every one of them every week for a few weeks earlier this year and at least half the loot we got still isn't on Lucy to this day. Maybe one day I'll download their updater thing, that's how bad it is - no one cares - but you should definately check it out. Most of the dmg augs are not lore.

Here's another example:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68069

The next 2h upgrade is 6dmg from....Tris Wallow. Demiplane was how many years after LDoN? (Ikkinz one is only 4 damage by the way, so this is superior)

Last edited:
Which specific Ldon Raid does the H2H aug drop in?

Also has anyone ever seen the Pet Proc aug drop?

The h2h aug was from Ruj(ec) Jailbreak I am sure.

Ok so back to the task .. I took a few friends cleared everything in there. Killed taskmasters went to hand in keys and he said wrong key. I got so pissed. I tested this 3 times ... you have to kill and hand them in the order of which they are placed in the zone. Like the one on the west wall go to the south most prisoner. looking at a map its pretty simple. Anyway post what you know about event. Be as detailed as possible. I think all I lack now is clearing the zone then handing the keys in correct order.
Theicon