Keyring Help

louzer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Please anyone that can help.

I've been trying to figure this out for hours upon hours. I'm dying to find a command that will click an item in keyring (Illusions specifically). So far /useitem works only on some of the items. For the majority of the items, /useitem doesn't work unless I remove the item from keyring and place in inventory. If I "/echo ${Illusion[#].Name}" it displays the name attached to that illusion item, but when I try to /useitem it won't work. I've tried finditem and it returns null. I can select any given illusion by using "/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List listselect #" but how to use the item that's selected on that list, I don't know. Also, "/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List leftmouseup" will select whatever item is in the center on the list as you have it open to wherever you have scrolled to. "/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List rightmouseup" will cast whatever illusion is in the center of the window of wherever on the list you've scrolled, regardless if you have your keyring window open or not. Anyways, I'm stumped but determined. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

This is the example from the wiki. Its a little hard to read the code part of your post.

Code:
elect and click an item in a list
/notify TaskWnd TASK_TaskList listselect 1
/delay 4
/notify TaskWnd TASK_TaskList leftmouse 1
/delay 4

Sorry here's what commands I have figured out that might help.

/echo ${Illusion[#].Name} (This will display the name of the illusion item in that slot number of your keyring illusions tab)
/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List listselect # (This will select whatever item in that slot# under the illusions tab of keyring)
/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List leftmouseup (This will select whatever item is currently in the middle from top to bottom of keyring window. Alternatively you can use rightmouseup and it will right click it)

/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List leftmouse # (does nothing)
/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List leftmouseup # (does nothing)
/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List rightmouse # (does nothing)
/notify KeyRingWnd KRW_Illusions_List rightmouseup # (does nothing)
/useitem "Mask of Sparks" (does nothing)

/useitem should be working with it. Maybe the UI data isn't as refreshed - not sure.

You could try: /reloadui

And then see if /useitem works.

It shouldn't require quotes AFAIK, so just a full or partial like: /useitem mask of sparks

htw

Tried those. None worked. Seems like I'm so close just missing something minute.

If I try casting Aspect of the Brood on my keyring which is in slot 1 on my illusions keyring by typing:

/itemnotify ${Illusion[1]} rightmouseup

it shows "[/itemnotify] invalid Item slot 'aspect'" in mq2 window.