Katta faction

firehawk4391

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So i was looking to try to get to ally with katta merchant, for a while i was rocking almost got there with the domes are cracking thing, then huge old slamming nerf, so today I figured I would just the first mission for progression, the hide and seek one, it is fairly easy but time consuming, well now you have to kill everything in zone to start the challenge (ninja change in patches). So anyone have any Idea of an easy way to gain faction and orum with katta now?

ogh thought i would add i have only been able to do first mission in progression, no i dea how to do others, i guess i could try them but such a pain trying to box a new mission lol

I just did Mission 6 over and over again until my characters were ally. It's fairly easy, you get like 2 mobs at a time, but they don't hit super hard, plus there's plenty of med time in between for your casters/healers. The only thing is, you have to do mission 5 to get into Silyssar, and that's where Mission 6 takes place.

ya i have only done upto mission 1 lol was hoping there was something beside the progression ones, in not guess i will have to suck it up, on second thought are there just normal mobs you can kill to get faction with them or is it all just quest, i mean orum i can get and i'm just one step above ally

I got pretty far with mission 6 on two toons before the nerf (where you need to actually kill some mobs now). In retrospect I should have done that mission at every available opportunity until both guys were max ally. Using the /fade command back then was $$$.

So whats the deal with mission 6 now anyway? Need 5 to even zone in, of course, but do you have to have all group members in the zone to start getting updates?

Has anyone tried zoning the mobs off and seeing if they despawn still?

fate of the combine = good for root / doting classes and yields good orux / faction

the great invasion as well