Is warp working

Can't get it to work I use the commands and Docommand couldnt parse warp t

This is kinda like sticking a loaded pistol to your head, clicking the trigger and when it fails to fire, asking for advice on why it isn't firing.

:eek:

This is kinda like sticking a loaded pistol to your head, clicking the trigger and when it fails to fire, asking for advice on why it isn't firing.

:eek:

If this is a sure automatic ban then why is it included in the release? Enough with the fear mongering, /warp /zone /gate etc have always had the possibility to get you banned..it's no different now then it has ever been. I actively used all of those hacks, plus monknodelay and ghostkill...for years and never got so much as a suspension. If you don't abuse it, than in my opinion you'll never get banned.

Uh...because before they relied on petitions and logs to catch people. Now it is automated with account flaggings and mass bans instead of banning one or two users here and there.

Don't pass out bad information. There is no safe warp anymore regardless if you abuse it or only use it casually.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt do it. I'd use a dummy/throw away account and warp like crazy on it and see what happens over time before I did any bullshit like that on my main account.

I have a feeling that another ban wave is coming soon. If we dont see a ban wave by March or so, then they might be finished policing it. IMO anyway. Who knows, they could have hired some tech geeks to police this shit for a year or two and their contracts ended.

I'm not sure creating a throw away account and warping like crazy will tel you anything. I did this awhile back. Made a free account, made a script that would just constantly warp around a zone as long as no one was in zone, and was never banned. I believe when HTW or FRY posted stats for every one who asked awhile back my toon was by far the one who did the most warps. My thinking was that the account was not banned/suspended because it was only a level 2 character on a free account. A better test would be to use an account that is paid for and has a high level toon. Not sure anyone would be willing to sacrifice such an account, but until it is proven safe by that method I would just steer clear of warp.

I'm not endorsing warping, but here is my conclusions on the topic.

1) In the last year SoE seemed to have stopped checking logs as often. This doesn't mean they wont start again, it just seems that since very few people are doing it these days they are not putting it at a high priority. Some of our coding has changed a little, which in theory might of made it undetectable, but i wouldn't count on it. We really have no way to figure out what is flagging active hacks, our end conclusion was they are doing a distance check on there servers to see if the character could have physically ran that far in that amount of time.

2) Most of my test accounts for warping that ate multiple suspensions in 2011/2012/2013 are still active. The only ones that were permanently banned were the ones that got suspended 4 times. To get suspended four times on an account it took about a year and a half of warping.

There was a big debate about whether to stop releasing active hacks, the conclusion to keep both sides of the fence happy was to make it so people have to know the risks involved by physically editing a file to enable them.

freewilly did do a lot of testing with us, so would know more than most about this. I stopped making test accounts at start of this year.

While i'd love to be able to /gate, /warp and /zone again with zero risk, I have grown accustomed to playing without them just fine. So in other words, I could live with them or without them np.

Uh...because before they relied on petitions and logs to catch people. Now it is automated with account flaggings and mass bans instead of banning one or two users here and there.

Don't pass out bad information. There is no safe warp anymore regardless if you abuse it or only use it casually.

Again..how do you know this? Without proof it just seems like fear mongering. "Ban wave" has been a term used by the MQ community for a very long time...what makes this particular episode of ban waves any different? I would like some solid evidence and not just conjecture and voodoo speak.

I'm not endorsing warping, but here is my conclusions on the topic.

1) In the last year SoE seemed to have stopped checking logs as often. This doesn't mean they wont start again, it just seems that since very few people are doing it these days they are not putting it at a high priority. Some of our coding has changed a little, which in theory might of made it undetectable, but i wouldn't count on it. We really have no way to figure out what is flagging active hacks, our end conclusion was they are doing a distance check on there servers to see if the character could have physically ran that far in that amount of time.

2) Most of my test accounts for warping that ate multiple suspensions in 2011/2012/2013 are still active. The only ones that were permanently banned were the ones that got suspended 4 times. To get suspended four times on an account it took about a year and a half of warping.

There was a big debate about whether to stop releasing active hacks, the conclusion to keep both sides of the fence happy was to make it so people have to know the risks involved by physically editing a file to enable them.

freewilly did do a lot of testing with us, so would know more than most about this. I stopped making test accounts at start of this year.

Thank you Fry, finally some common sense input about warp/zone..now if it would just stop crashing me to desktop!

Again..how do you know this? Without proof it just seems like fear mongering. "Ban wave" has been a term used by the MQ community for a very long time...what makes this particular episode of ban waves any different? I would like some solid evidence and not just conjecture and voodoo speak.

Start warping like crazy again and have fun. Let us know how it goes.

As for me, my team got hit with the very first official "ban wave" and I was very conservative about using things in public. I have been just as conservative since then and have not used anything active and have not been hit again since.